Illinois Babies

Park Ridge Daycares

Does anyone know anything about Sugar Plum or  Montessori Academy of Illinois in Park Ridge?  I haven't been able to find many reviews online.  

Re: Park Ridge Daycares

• We toured Sugar Plum and left with a positive impression. They have a gym, outdoor play space, and the three-year-old curriculum seemed to be developmentally appropriate. Have you looked into Christie's Carousel? We toured there as well and thought both facilities were similar. It might be a good option to explore.

We ultimately decided on Chidren's Campus at Touhy and Harlem. They don't have a gym, but the curriculum, activities, and outdoor area were comparable to Sugar Plum and Christie's. My son's an only child so socialization was a factor for us, and Children's Campus offers a familial and friendly environment. The teachers are warm and patient, and the kids in my son's class are remarkably inclusive and friendly. It's been a good experience so far. 

I don't know anything about Montessori Academy of Illinois, but we toured Edison Park Montessori and really liked the program. Our neighbor's son attends and is having a good experience.

Good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"