Georgia Babies
Options

looking for photographer

I know everyone has their favorites.  MsL was my favorite.  But sadly, she's moved!

Anyway, DS is going to be one soon and I am so not on the ball with getting his party and one year pictures set up.  I'm looking for a photographer that will work with our budget and will come out to Gwinnett.  Any recs?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: looking for photographer

• Options
    Message me I have someone for you!
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lauren to the rescue :)
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!  I joined years ago on behalf of my photography studio and now I'm expecting my first in April! 

Anyway, please check out my studio, Sara Speert Photography.  We specialize in natural and expressive photography of babies, children and families.  First birthday sessions are really fun - smash-cake session at your home - with the option to purchase a 3-image collage of the progression from clean to covered in icing as your little one devours his cake.  So adorable!

Feel free to PM me if you'd like.  I'm based in Decatur and have clients all over the greater Atlanta area.

Thanks!

Sara

Sara Speert Photography
    Natural Moments | Real Emotions | Expressive Art
    404-966-7272
    www.saraphotography.com
    www.facebook.com/saraphotography

expecting april 2013! So excited to have my own little one after photographing hundreds of Atlanta families for the last 10 years with my studio, Sara Speert Photography. Stop by our website, http://www.saraphotography.com, and say hi! Mention theBump.com to receive a special gift when you book your first kids or family portrait session.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"