Phoenix Babies
Options

New to area... recommendations?

Hi ladies,

I'm new to the Scottsdale area, my husband and I just relocated from NJ, and I'm 19 weeks along...

Does anyone have good recommendations for Prenatal classes (yoga/fitness as well as educational) or Children's furniture/clothing stores, other than the usual Buy Buy Baby/Babies r Us?

Thank you so much! :) 

Re: New to area... recommendations?

• Options
    We moved here from Philly! We are in Tempe. We trek it all the way out to Gilbert to the Once Upon a Child store there on a fairly regular basis to buy and sell gently used clothes for the little guy. We also have found a decent amount of clothes at H&M, some at Gymboree, and we use diapers.com pretty regularly although not for diapers ironically. Welcome to Arizona!
  • Options
    We did our birthing classes at Scottsdale Shea and really liked it. Desert Song and Sutra Yoga both offer prenatal yoga. Welcome to the valley!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks so much, we'll definitely check out the classes at Scottsdale Shea (that's where I'll deliver) and will look up Once Upon A Child soon!

• Options
    Welcome!  We relocated from Jersey 4 years ago next month :)  I second prenatal classes at the hospital.  We did a couple and they were really helpful.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to AZ. I think the best breast feeding class (if you plan on that) is at Modern Mommy Boutique in Chandler. Also, all classes at SHC Shea have been great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"