April 2013 Moms
Options

*~*~*~*Ticker Change Wednesday*~*~*~*

Happy first week change of 2013!

1. What week/produce are you?

2. Any upcoming appointments?

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby?

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year?

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!))

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

Re: *~*~*~*Ticker Change Wednesday*~*~*~*

• Options
    1. What week/produce are you? week 26, head of lettuce (really??)

2. Any upcoming appointments? on the 15th I have my last monthly appointment before switching to every 2 weeks. I'll have the joy of doing the 1 hour glucose challenge that day too

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby? I feel pretty good, been getting a lot more tired but my sciatic hasn't been bothering me as much this week since beginning a daily prenatal yoga routine. Liam is a mover and a shaker in there, he's been getting the hiccups which is adorable and distracting at the same time.

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year? I want to cut back or stop eating fast food, especially for the rest of the pregnancy and while I'm breastfeeding. Since I'm a SAHW/student now, I'm trying to cook more often and keep the house as clean as possible before our son is born.

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) DH built the crib over the holiday weekend and we painted the nursery tan with a green accent wall. We messed up the tape so we have a few areas to touch up, but other than that it looks great! Its still a little strange to pass that room and see a crib.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • Options

1. What week/produce are you?  26 weeks. Eggplant!

2. Any upcoming appointments?  Not until the 15th of this month.  I have to go do the GD test sometime before that though. yuck. I know I'm going to fail.  

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby?  I'm less comfortable than I was with the first one.  I feel huge already and baby is sitting really low so I'm getting that weird fire crotch feeling and it's just getting hard to function which NEVER happened with DD.

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year?  I'd like to get a promotion at work. That's about it for resolutions.

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) ......nursery?  what nursery?  :)  I have done NOTHING to prepare for this baby.  We got a few things for him for Christmas so I told DH we need to get a dresser for his clothes to start organizing.  Other than that, he's going to be in our room for the first probably 6 months and we are in a rental and will likely move before he goes into his own room. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. What week/produce are you? 26 weeks today! A head of lettuce :)

2. Any upcoming appointments? My next appointment is a week from this Friday... crossing my fingers that I pass the glucose test!

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby? I'm feeling great! Lots of movement from our LO - I LOVE feeling those movements! Hubby finally felt the movement for the first time on NYE!

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year? My goal is to find more time for me and my (growing) family! I tend to always put others ahead of myself, which isn't always bad - but, I'm trying really hard to be more "selfish."

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) We set the crib up on NYE... we have a dresser that just needs to be painted. We got a bunch of great things for her from our family for Christmas, so her closet is filling up :)

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• Options
    1. What week/produce are you?  25 weeks, cauliflower I think!2. Any upcoming appointments?  Just a regular check-up on Friday3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby?  I was sick the last few days, so I'm experiencing that annoying dizzy/weak feeling you get post-sickness. Other than that, not too bad! I've trained myself to sleep more on my left side, so my sciatic doesn't bother me nearly as much. The baby has turned my uterus into a disco! My husband and I love to watch my belly moving all over the place!4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year?  I want to work to keep the house more clean/organized. We aren't the best at maintaining after we clean, so then it becomes a bigger chore than just picking up a little everyday.5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) Um, you mean our office/junk room haha? We were going to get started on it Monday and work on it all week (my husband and I both have this whole week off) but then I got sick! I want to get started today though. The goal is to have the room completely empty before DH goes back to work on Monday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Happy first week change of 2013!

1. What week/produce are you? 24 weeks and 1 day a cantalope

2. Any upcoming appointments? Friday is the normal checkup

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby? Feeling pretty lousy, I am excited to feel the baby kick a lot more though =)

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year? Have a baby and move in our new home ;)

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? I don't even want to talk about it... looks like we will be dry walling it first and seeing how it comes out.

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

1. What week/produce are you? 26 Weeks, a head of lettuce!  Still can't believe my countdown is less than 100 days!

2. Any upcoming appointments?  Jan 9th, checkup and glucose test.

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby?  Feeling good, been moving the house and my back gets very achey but overall no complaints.  LO moves a ton everyday, and the movement is very easy to see from the outside at this point. 

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year?  Just to transition to a new career.  DH make a list of things we want to do each year.  I wouldn't call them all resolutions but just goals. 

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) There is no sign of a nursery at this point.  The babys room is getting painted this week and new carpet put down!  We are ordering the furniture this weekend, but I slowly realized over the past week that with LOs EDD in 14 weeks and furniture delivery in the 12 week range, it will be very close.  No biggie, we plan to have LO in our room for the first couple months!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. What week/produce are you? 27 weeks, 3rd tri!! Not sure which fruit...

2. Any upcoming appointments? 1 hr glucose test on Sat, really hoping I pass!

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby? Feeling really good, no major symptoms.  Feeling more movement, though it still feels like less than most are feeling...I have been able to actually see my belly move a few times though, and that has been super cool!

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year? Keeping the house more organized, walking 3x per week, strengthening my relationship with God/making Him more of a daily priority

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) Not too much progress but I think that will pick up quick- we've ordered the crib and glider, bought fabric for the crib skirt and we are painting the room in a few weeks. 

imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

1. What week/produce are you? 25w with a cauliflower.

2. Any upcoming appointments? Not until my 28w glocuse test. :/

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby? Okay. Just okay. Not great, not bad. Heartburn & pregnancy insomnia.

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year? To quit my day job by 12/31/13.

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) LO won't have a nursery. We live in a 2 BD house and DSs will be sharing a room, with the LO in a pack n play in our room. 

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Options

1. What week/produce are you?  Week 27!  Still an eggplant, I think. 

2. Any upcoming appointments?  I see my OB and MFM tomorrow

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby?  Feeling OK. A little freaked out after my weekend in L&D. Lots of movement from the babies though!

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year?  Keep these babies cooking!

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!))   DH is going to paint today. We hope to have everything done by the end of the week, minus the closet. 

imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

1. What week/produce are you? 26 weeks

2. Any upcoming appointments? I have my check-up plus two hour glucose test in two weeks. A little nervous, since I failed my one hour last time but passed the three. 

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby? I'm feeling achy everywhere. My back is killing me, I'm exhausted and I'm getting up to pee 4 times a night. Someone call the waaaaa-mbulance. 

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year? To survive life with a newborn and a crazy toddler. Seriously, Ava was a TOUGH baby and I'm worried #2 will be the same. NBR, to declutter more of the house, have more patience with life in general, and enjoy more of the "little moments" that come with being a mom. 

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) We obviously have all the furniture- I just need to move Ava's clothes/toys to her new room and put the decorating touches on it for Mila. It was grey/white/fuschia for Ava and its going to be grey/white/aqua for Mila. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1. What week/produce are you?
    27 weeks today! Rutabaga.

2. Any upcoming appointments?
    January 8 is my next appointment. I'm getting excited and it's just a check up! I love to hear his heartbeat.

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby?
    Feeling pretty good, I can't really complain too much. Main grief is my achey and sore lower back and hips. By the end of the day I am in pain and find it hard to sleep. Time to try some
    prenatal yoga. Baby is moving around lots though, I feel him quite a bit.

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year?
    Shame on me, I haven't set a goal or resolution. I figure having my baby and raising him to the best of my ability is a good start.

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? Only 3 months until our due month!
    His room is looking good! All the major installs are done. The curtains are up, walls painted, crib assembled, dresser in, rocker in, and cieling fan is in. From here forward I get to have some fun with the little decorations and details!!
  • Options

1. What week/produce are you? 27 weeks, haven't been following the produce, so I'm not sure :)

2. Any upcoming appointments? one on the 14th or 17th (have to double check that!), luckily already done with GD testing. My midwife called on New Year's Eve to let me know I passed, yay! Good start to the year, haha

3. How are you feeling? Symptoms/movement from baby? Lots of movement now, feeling him/her pretty consistently now. Starting to have an achey back most mornings when I wake up now...it gets better as the day goes by, so hopefully the new bed we're getting in the next week or so will help (our old bed is pretty crappy).

4. GTKY: Any resolutions or goals for the upcoming year? Specifically, to do better about setting time aside to help my oldest daughter with her letters/reading for SK. It's about the only thing she's having trouble with at school, and I am horrible about remembering to help her. I know in my head that now is the time to start good homework habits, so I'm working on it. In general, to do better at maintaining a routine for both my girls, so that a new baby won't be so much of a disruption.

5. GTKY 2: How's the baby's nursery coming along? ((Only 3 months until our due month!)) Baby will be sleeping in our room for the time being. Not too sure when he/she will be moving into a different one. However, making the space in our room hinges on re-doing a room downstairs, so that we can move Hubby's desk out of our room. I just started going through the stuff in that room/cleaning it out yesterday...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"