San Diego Babies
Options

OB/GYN in Oceanside California

I am 9 wks pregnant and will be moving to Oceanside California in 2 wks.  We will be new to area and I'm looking for an OB/GYN.  This is my first pregnancy and I want to make sure I have a good doctor.  Does anyone know a good OB/GYN in the area or does anyone know if Vista Way OB/GYN is the best place to go?

Thank you.

Amanda & Rob 

Re: OB/GYN in Oceanside California

• Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy! I have Kaiser, so I don't have personal experience with him, but Dr Eisenhower at Scripps Encinitas comes very highly recommended in my circle! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you for the response.  I will look Dr. Eisenhower.  Amanda
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Christine Brody is highly recommended. I believe she delivers at Scripps Encinitas and TriCity.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Second pregnancy this time around, been a patient at Vista OB and I love it.  It's a group of all female doctors - one of which sits on the board at Tri-City and though it's a busy office all of the doctors and nurses are patient and more than willing to listen or answer questions.  Dr. Purcott is my fav. but you'll get to see all of the doctors and the nurse practitioner so that when you go into labor you are sure to get a doctor at your side that you definitely know and who knows you. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Thank you for the information about VistaWay.  I ended up making an appointment with them on 14 Jan.  
  • Options

imageraynadawn:
    Dr. Purcott is my fav. but you'll get to see all of the doctors and the nurse practitioner so that when you go into labor you are sure to get a doctor at your side that you definitely know and who knows you. 

This. Dr. Purcott delivered our son and she was AMAZING! I had a great experience at Vista Way OBGYN. Everyone there is great! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"