Attachment Parenting
Options

Car seat for pudgy thighs

Hi ladies, it has been awhile since I've been on the bump, so I doubt any of the current ap bumpies are the same as when I was more active on here. Please forgive me for no intro, but I doubt ill be on much since it seems life has been too busy for bump time the last couple of years :

Anyway, dh and I bought a second car seat today for our 2 1/2 year old. The one we have loved is the my ride 65 by graco, so we just got another one newer model. Sadly it isn't going to work . Our little man has nice pudgy thighs they are pinched by the crotch buckle.

So, if you have a pudgy toddler and a newer car seat, please share what car seat is working for you.

TIA!

Happy New Year girls!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Car seat for pudgy thighs

• Options
    Just thought I should add, when I say pudgy, I don't mean overweight, just not skinny... He's a solid little guy! :
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

imageBabyButler2010:
    Just thought I should add, when I say pudgy, I don't mean overweight, just not skinny... He's a solid little guy! :

My DD is the same...we have the Britax Boulevard and so far its been ok!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Take a look at the Radian seats on Amazon. We have the RXT, and it can be used RF and FF. My 2.5yo is in it RF and there is plenty of room for her to grow. FF, it goes up to more than 100 pounds, so I can't imagine it not accommodating any size 2.5 yo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"