May 2013 Moms

It feels like there is something between my legs...

For the last 2 days, it kind of feels like something is stuck between my legs, like a tampon that isn't in far enough or something. Kind of a burny, full feeling. Not sure what this could be. It's not constant, only when I lay or move a certain way, which makes me even more paranoid that something is truly there. WWYD?

Re: It feels like there is something between my legs...

• Did you grab a mirror and take a look?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • Yeah, I'd take a look with a mirror. It's freaky- but there is something called pelvic organ prolapse that could cause a feeling like that. It's also possible things are just a bit swollen down there or maybe you have a hemorrhoid? (Not sure how far back you are talking).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would call my doctor ASAP.

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• Definitely take a look and call your OB...  I had a friend who had a "dropped cervix" and her uterus actually started to fall out during her pregnancy.  I know how scary that must sound, but it is definitely better to be safe and have it checked to be sure.  Sending positive thoughts your way, hopefully it's just a normal weird feeling from pregnancy!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagestkmw02:
    Definitely take a look and call your OB...  I had a friend who had a "dropped cervix" and her uterus actually started to fall out during her pregnancy. 

Good god!

September '15 siggy challenge: Happy Dance
    dancing,ron swanson,gifs,drunk,funny
  • Popping over from April- I had that tampony feeling and went to the Dr. For me, it ended up being a bad yeast infection. I think it was causing some swelling. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"