July 2013 Moms
Options

Pelvic Floor

I'm pretty sure I strained my pelvic floor while trying a little too hard on the toilet. Wanted to give the warning to you ladies!
Feels like: a heaviness/pressure around the opening where I pee
Caused by: damn constipation!
Cure/prevention: kegel exercises according to the interwebs
Calling my dr after the new year
Ugh!

Re: Pelvic Floor

• Options
    Ugh same here!
  • Options
    Pelvic floor pain is no joke. I was going through pelvic floor physical therapy before BFP and had to stop. I still have issues and will for sure start therapy again after baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJenR85:
    Pelvic floor pain is no joke. I was going through pelvic floor physical therapy before BFP and had to stop. I still have issues and will for sure start therapy again after baby.

Does it not go away or heal? I don't have incontinence issues yet. Just feeling the pressure. But I want the pressure to go away! Why did you stop therapy? Can you not do it while pregnant?
  • Options
    Oh it definitely started to get better. Mine always felt like I was about to get a bladder infection but that wasn't the case. It was a pressure type sensation which is hard to explain. My doc did not want me doing it during pregnancy because there is a lot of internal work as well as deep abdominal massage. If you drink anything carbonated try cutting that out. Mine always flares up if I have anything carbonated. Hope you find relief soon!!

imagesbrina23:
    imageJenR85:

Does it not go away or heal? I don't have incontinence issues yet. Just feeling the pressure. But I want the pressure to go away! Why did you stop therapy? Can you not do it while pregnant?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"