January 2013 Moms
Options

Looks like I'll be having a January Baby (Intro)

I've been on the December Board most of the time, since my original due date was Dec. 28. But looks like baby will be coming next year. 

The December Board is getting pretty quiet these days as all of those ladies enjoy their first weeks with their baby. So thought I'd come over here. 

This is my first baby, we're having boy. Super excited. I also have a 12 year old stepson.

Live in Seattle. 

imageimageimage
weddingcountdown.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Looks like I'll be having a January Baby (Intro)

• Options
    Welcome!! Hope your wait isn't too much longer :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm having a boy as well - also my first. And I have a 15 year old stepdaughter. I grew up in Bellingham!
    Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome!  Good luck with your LO :)

I'm on the Eastside of Seattle. 

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    Thanks, I hope so too. I'm bouncing on an work out ball as I type (haha)
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love bellingham! Congrats.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I hear that the hospitals on the eastside are a great place to have a baby. Lots of Birth Center options too if that's your path. 
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Welcome. We have a wonderful group of ladies here. Hopefully, you won't have much longer to wait for baby to arrive! I bet your stepson is ready to have a baby brother.
  • Options
    Welcome! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Welcome! I am also expecting a boy and have an 8 yo stepson. He lives with us full time and is so excited for his brother! The waiting game is driving me crazy and I still have 2 weeks to go lol. Hopefully something happens for you soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!! Who knows maybe you will have a New Years baby!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Hope your baby makes his debut soon. We're neighbors too! I live on the east side.

• Options
    Welcome to the board, I think we're a great group of ladies and look forward to getting to know you better.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• Options

Welcome, Jaime. I'm also on the West Coast (California).  

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    Welcome! Fingers crossed your lil man makes his debut soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options

imagejaimevogt:
    I hear that the hospitals on the eastside are a great place to have a baby. Lots of Birth Center options too if that's your path. 

There is a birth center up in Kirkland, but I'm further east.  I'll be going to the new Swedish in Issaquah, and it looks like the freakin' Ritz! 

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    imageJJsMum:

imagejaimevogt:

There is a birth center up in Kirkland, but I'm further east.  I'll be going to the new Swedish in Issaquah, and it looks like the freakin' Ritz! 

Me too! OMG during the L&D tour, I was thinking it was the Four Seasons.   

• Options
    Welcome, hope he arrives shortly!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"