Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

How to tell if LO is teething

My daughter is almost 4 mo old. She hasn't been sleeping well at all for the past week and constantly needs to have her paci. She's been screaming all morning. Not just a fussy scream, but a "I'm in pain" scream, with tears and everything. She doesn't have a fever and otherwise seems fine. When I was BFing her today, it felt like she was gumming me, it was not pleasant at all. She also has been chewing on my husband's hand and basically whatever else she can get in her mouth. She also has been drooling, but isn't showing any other signs of teething. This is our first, so I'm not sure what to expect, or how to help her.

On a side note, she also has not had a BM since Saturday, but I heard its harder for BF babies to get constipated and that they start to have BMs less as they get older. So, I'm not sure if maybe that is it or not. 

Just wondering if anyone had any insight. 

Re: How to tell if LO is teething

• Options
    Sounds like teething to me - my LO drools nonstop and has been chewing his fingers for a month. We can see 3 teeth just in the gums but they haven't come through yet. The chilled teething rings work for maybe 10 minutes each. When it's really bad, though, nothing works. :( poor babies
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like it to me. Every baby is different and wont get all the symtoms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"