Two Under 2
Options

Triple stroller?

Does anyone have a triple stroller?  We were looking for one that would be not side by side, and the oldest might just stand on a step in the back.  The only ones I have found are insanely expensive.  If you have one you like, what is it?  Our other thought is just going with a baby carrier that you wear.

Re: Triple stroller?

• Options
    What about the Valco tri mode double with the toddler seat? We are just getting a toddler board for our bumbleride indie twin but my oldest is almost 4.
    TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would check Craigslist and also look for local Moms of Multiples consignment sales.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double.  It is meant to be a double, but you could easily have 1 child sitting on the jump seat while another child is standing on the board.  I would think you could do this with most sit n stand strollers.  This means that you only have 1 regular seat though, and 1 jump seat, which a child should be at least 2yrs to sit on.

If you decide to get a baby carrier, I highly recommend the Ergo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"