September 2012 Moms
Options

Jumperoo Activity Center

Please recommend which one. Gift certificate needs spent!

Re: Jumperoo Activity Center

• Options
    We got the Baby Einstien one as a hand me down. She can already use it and LOVES it. HTH
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options

This is the one we have.

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fisher price discover and grow jumperoo

The fisher-price one. My LO isn't quite tall enough for it yet. My parents have the rainforest fisher price one and he can touch the bottom of that one and he loves it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have this one... the fisher price rainforest.

We got it when DD needed one and its worked through my first 2 and now DS2 is getting to enjoy it.

It's sturdy and hold up well.

BFP #1 10/28/09 EDD 06/24/10- Miscarriage 11/2/09
    BFP #2 11/30/09 EDD 08/12/10- Sophia Grace born 8/1/10
    BFP #3 11/16/10 EDD 08/04/11- Samuel Richard born 7/28/11
    BFP #4 01/04/12 EDD 09/19/12- Simon Nathaniel born 9/6/12
    BFP #5 03/27/13 EDD 11/25/13- Savannah Lee born 11/18/13
  • Options
    imageisacdimi10:
    We have this one... the fisher price rainforest.We got it when DD needed one and its worked through my first 2 and now DS2 is getting to enjoy it.It's sturdy and hold up well.

Me too and he seems to like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLoisLane23:
    My pedi said no jumperoos.

really? why?

• Options
    I'm not a fan from a musculoskeletal developmental perspective as well. 
    Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• Options
    We love the rainforest jumperoo! DS has been using it since 3 months and he LOVES it.

Per previous comment about developmental issues... My older two children are fine developmentally despite jumperoo use. I don't see any issues allowing my LO to use it. Obviously, talk to your pedi if you are concerned.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD1 - july 2008
    DD2 - may 2010
    DS - sept 2012
  • Options

imagePamelaC:
    Per previous comment about developmental issues... My older two children are fine developmentally despite jumperoo use. I don't see any issues allowing my LO to use it. Obviously, talk to your pedi if you are concerned.

Totally. My own reservations are minimal and not like a safety concern in my mind, more just... Developmentally is it necessary and/or best? I dunno, I haven't studied it, it just doesn't seem necessary to me. I figure when she's ready to stand and bounce she will do so. As a pilates instructor, it is kind of what I get off on to over think these things. I don't mean any judgment towards anyone who does use them though. 

Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• Options

imageihearttroy1:
    imageisacdimi10:
    We have this one... the fisher price rainforest.We got it when DD needed one and its worked through my first 2 and now DS2 is getting to enjoy it.It's sturdy and hold up well.
    Me too and he seems to like it.

Us too. L loves it! 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    As for the development. I don't see any issues with minimal usage. How will it damage my child if she is in it for 30 minutes at a time. If that. I dunno OP, ask your pedi and use your best judgement.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    What about exersaucers?  Are those developmentally damaging?  My friend is shipping hers to me for Sebastian to use. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"