August 2012 Moms

Day One of 30 Day Shred

Today my husband and I got up early and worked out together. I did the 30 Day Shred and he did some other kind of workout.  I was sort of disappointed though, because instead of feeling great afterwards like I normally would, I feel very nauseous and have a headache. I'm wondering if I didn't drink enough during the workout or what...

Anyway, I'm hoping I can keep this up. We decided to start going to bed early. We are aiming to get to bed around 10:30, but 11 at the latest (This is early for us.) so we can get up early enough to workout before we both have to go to work. I'm hoping we can keep this up.   Maybe my husband will help keep me going. :) I really hope so because I need to lose around 45 lbs. I want to get back to my pre-wedding weight of 136. I looked great then, but I didn't realize it. Lol. 

Oh, and I want to start using my Lose It app again. We are hoping to take a trip to Anchorage for Valentine's day on my husbands days off from work so I'm using that to motivate myself to do something. Hopefully I'll look a little better by then. :)

Anyone else have goals or things they are doing to motivate themselves?

Untitled

Re: Day One of 30 Day Shred

• I plan on getting to asz 16 by my birthday in Oct. That means losing about 4 in off my thighs. I gain weight in my stomach and back so my goal is to loose 10 in off by the end if the yr. Prior to my wedding I had dropped 8 off my waist and 10 off my thighs. I'm hoping to do it again. I'm going to go back to 85 percent Paleo/primal eating and walking 30 mins 4 to 5 times a week. I'm going to use the stroller to help with the shed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wait until you wake up tomorrow. Holy hell.

I did the 30DS a few years back and lost tons of weight, but I'll warn you, the first week or two are BRUTAL. I was fine the day of, besides being a little dehydrated, the first day and the next day, I couldn't even stand. But, beauty is pain right? Kudos to you for being motivated...I've been trying to talk myself into plugging in the treadmill all week and all I've done is eat an entire bag of Lindt chocolate while watching reruns of Parenthood.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Loading the player...
  • Haha. : my mom and i started doing it two months ago, but then i sorta lost steam..anyway, i wasn't too bad off. Sore, but not unbearable. But my poor mom...lol. She could hardly move. Literally. She was in a bad way. She ended up doing it again, but was easier on herself. : that workout is a killer. Im hoping to stick to it though and see results!
    Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"