September 2012 Moms
Options

Bangs or no Bangs?

I would do a poll, but it isn't working..  

I was looking at myself in my iphone camera, and I realized what a giant forehead I have. Okay, maybe it's not *that* big, but.. it isn't small. Anyways, it has been over 15 years since I had real bangs (I have wisps around my face to frame my face). I was thinking maybe I should try bangs again. Okay... this isn't perfect, and I am not that blonde.. but what do you think.. should I go for bangs again?

Before and After pic clicky

Re: Bangs or no Bangs?

• Options
    I like bangs better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageihearttroy1:
    I like bangs better.

I agree- try something new, if you don't like it, it will grown backSmile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    try the bangs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Thanks! I showed it to DH, and he said it is a terrible comparison because the before doesnt show what my hair actually looks like ... the color is wrong, the contouring, etc. Hah! Oh well.. he still thinks it could look good. I think I am going to give it a shot.

• Options
    imagejocymama:

imageihearttroy1:
    I like bangs better.

I agree- try something new, if you don't like it, it will grown backSmile

I like bangs, but I hated the upkeep. As to them growing back, mine are taking FOREVER.

All that said, go for it! I would do a full bang though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I like the bangs! I used to go back and forth until I finally realized that I always hate them after I get them (too much humidity means they don't cooperate). It's a shame, too, because I've got some forehead wrinkles I'd love to cover!! 
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Go for it! Having naturally curly crazy hair bangs never worked for me. I love them on other people!
  • Options
    Aaaaaand, I just spend 30 minutes doing that...how fun! And I agree, the bangs work for you!

Anniversary

• Options
    I agree - try the bangs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Ask for sideswept bangs that rest on your lash line.   These bangs can easily be styled on either side or parted to blend in with the rest of your hair, so you can have a bangless look when you want.   Since they are on the longer side, they grow out much quicker so you'll need to have them trimmed every 3 weeks or so if you decide to keep them.   Also, a tip to keep your bangs "together"...tease very lightly on the underside to bind the strands together and create a little bit of lift.  Then, use your hand to boost them into position, spray with hairspray, and let dry before releasing.   I love bangs. 
  • Options
    Also, I don't think you have a huge forehead, but you do have a long face shape.  I do too...  I recommend asking for the sideswept bangs, and then getting long layers with front layers starting just a bit below your chin (maybe an inch or two) and then graduating down.   That'll create less weight at the front and give you the illusion of a fuller face. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"