March 2013 Moms
Options

***** Monday Ticker Change! *****

Happy New Year's Eve Ladies!

Week/Fruit:

How are you feeling?:

Any news/appointments?:

GTKY: What are your plans for the big night tonight?

Re: ***** Monday Ticker Change! *****

• Options

I can't believe I will be 28 weeks on Thursday! Time has really flown by! I can't wait to meet and hold my little girl! I am a first time mom and very scared of how labor will go..I am due March 28th but the baby is already showing signs of being 1 week and 5 days ahead of schedule! Hope all the March mommies are doing well and I pray for everyone to have a healthy baby!!!

-->
  • Options

Week/Fruit: 28/Eggplant

How are you feeling?: Great!

Any news/appointments?: Growth U/S on Friday & regular OB appt next Mon.

GTKY: What are your plans for the big night tonight?Nothing!! I ended up having to come into work & MH flew to FL for work, so I am alone. I was going to go with him..

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/Fruit: 28 weeks/Eggplant

How are you feeling?: Same as always.

Any news/appointments?: Glucose test and cervical length check on Wednesday.

GTKY: What are your plans for the big night tonight? Nope. Just hanging out at home.

• Options

Week/Fruit: 28 Weeks/Eggplant

How are you feeling?: Feeling great! Lots of fetal movement, passed my glucose test, and finially getting over a cold.

Any news/appointments?: Just a regular prenatal appt next week.

GTKY: What are your plans for the big night tonight? Nothing too special, hubbs and I have both been sick lately, so we're content to just feel 'normal' again.  Just hanging around the house, maybe we'll watch the ball drop... we'll see if I can even stay awake til midnight :p 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Week/Fruit: 30 weeks/ squash

How are you feeling?: My mom always comments that she forgets I'm preggo because I'm always feeling so good. LO is moving alot!

Any news/appointments?: Just a regular appt next week.

GTKY: What are your plans for the big night tonight? SO is a fire fighter so my puppy and I are curled up on the couch watching tv

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"