June 2013 Moms
Options

Monday B!tchfest!

Let 'em rip ladies.

CJ 05/29/2013

Re: Monday B!tchfest!

• Options
    I'm SO sick and so tired of being sick. I can't breath, sleep, swallow and keep hacking up my lungs. Enough already! I was just starting to get my energy back and feel normal again and now this. Ugh. I just want to enjoy this pregnancy.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    All I want before I pop is for one night of uninterrupted sleep. One night where my husband doesn't flop all over me in his sleep, or snore, one night where the cat doesn't jump on my boobs or stomach at 3 in the morning, insisting that I join him in the bathroom while he eats, one night where the sound of our ceiling fan doesn't wake me up. Just one night. Is that too much?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    I'm SO sick and so tired of being sick. I can't breath, sleep, swallow and keep hacking up my lungs. Enough already! I was just starting to get my energy back and feel normal again and now this. Ugh. I just want to enjoy this pregnancy.

I am right there with you.  And it makes me feel like such a wimp that I am complaining about a cold.  Pre-pregnancy me would have sucked it up a lot better.  Actually, I take that back.  Pre-pregnancy me would have been able to take massive amounts of DayQuil and therefore wouldn't have to actually experience this cold!  I'm ready for this to be done so I can enjoy being pregnant! 

image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options

This is a kind of lame one but here it goes...

First.. more like a confession but whatever..I have no desire to do any work and we go back on Wednesday.. so I  have like 100 tests and 100 projects that need grading before then.. and since my b-day is tomorrow, I only have today to get that crap done.. i would just not grade it except that I've  had it for over a month (im the worst with giving my students their work back) anyway the note about my birthday leads me to  number 2!

Number 2.. and this is probably really selfish but whatever.. tomorrow is my freaking birthday.. im turning 25 so i decided to have a party at my uncle's restaurant which is like a 3 hour drive from where we live.  so far my sister clearly doesnt want to go - she gave me the " oh let me ask DH" which i already know is her way of saying "heck no but im gonna try to put it on DH so u are not mad at me" and my cousins who are like my borthers - well one just laughed and the other hasn't responded.. I annoyed because im like.. hold up.. u aren't do ANYTHING tomorrow except sleeping in a little bit.. u can't wake up at 7 for one freaking day to spend the day with me!? what the heck.. i think im more bothered because I know for certain other things they would make it their business to go (especially my sis) but its like forget about me on my freaking birthday even though I'm always there for everybody else whenever they need.. ugh. okay rant is done.. and its definitely selfish but oh well :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ugh same here. Not that I want DH to be sick, because he's awful when sick, but he hasn't caught a single one of these colds! Not fair!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Also, I am pissed I am at work today. I swear I haven't ever had to work NYE before (I work for my dad, have for over 5 years), but he thinks we have, so here I am. At least it's just a half day. But it makes me even more mad that I only found this out last night at 8 oclock. Thank god this is my last year working for him, I cannot wait to quit.
  • Options
    I just want a big glass of wine, is that too much to ask? I used to watch movies with people having a glass with dinner and think nothing of it, now when my husband has a glass and I have a nice refreshing glass of water I want to punch him.
  • Options
    imageDumbledore:

Ugh same here. Not that I want DH to be sick, because he's awful when sick, but he hasn't caught a single one of these colds! Not fair!

Same here, I would love to not be sick anymore!  DH hasn't gotten any of mine either, and this is my 4th one!

• Options
    imageMegStory17:

I am right there with you.  And it makes me feel like such a wimp that I am complaining about a cold.  Pre-pregnancy me would have sucked it up a lot better.  Actually, I take that back.  Pre-pregnancy me would have been able to take massive amounts of DayQuil and therefore wouldn't have to actually experience this cold!  I'm ready for this to be done so I can enjoy being pregnant! 

Right there with you ladies! I miss my massive amounts of cold medicine! This is the second "bad" cold I have had, this pregnancy. They both have lasted at least a week! Sheesh!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMegStory17:

I've tried reeeeeeally hard not to complain, I know it could be much worse but c'mon. I was off Fri-Sun, pre-pregnant me would have drank Nyquil, slept those 3 days and been better by now. DH knows this. He's like "how are you still sick?" I'm ready to strangle him.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    imageDumbledore:

I'd rather it be me than DH and his dreaded man cold. That man is such a whiner.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options

We visited the in-laws this weekend.  If I heard, "I know you have having a girl based on the heart beat" one more time I was going to scream.  It didn't matter how many times DH and I said it was an old wives tale. 

It even came from BIL who has had 8 kids and SIL had no prenatal care.  I wanted to ask how that theory worked for him but didn't want to poke that bear.

Now I'm kind of hoping for a boy out of spite. 

• Options
    imageMegStory17:

I've tried reeeeeeally hard not to complain, I know it could be much worse but c'mon. I was off Fri-Sun, pre-pregnant me would have drank Nyquil, slept those 3 days and been better by now. DH knows this. He's like "how are you still sick?" I'm ready to strangle him.

Oh my God, I miss Nyquil so much.  I have only recently realized that I have never experienced trying to sleep with a cold?. just drugged up and passed out.  Last night I literally attempted to sleep on the bathroom floor because the cold tile felt so freaking good.  I think my poor husband thought I was dead.  

image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    If my dog poops in our kitchen one more time I will skin him alive and wear him as a sweater. 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    Lol me too Meg! Well not the bathroom floor but the drugged up part. DH stuffed three pillows under my head to elevate it so I would stop snoring. It worked for the snoring I guess but this morning it felt like everything moved to my chest.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options

imageflerlgirl:
    If my dog poops in our kitchen one more time I will skin him alive and wear him as a sweater. 

I LOLed at wear him like a sweater.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options

imageflerlgirl:

I LOLed at wear him like a sweater.

Hilarious! 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options

I am so tired from this past week with cleaning/cooking/preparing/working...wash, rinse, repeat.  I can't keep up with the messy house and it's driving me insane.  To top it off DH has been working crazy hours trying to prepare for a trip he's taking on Friday-Sunday and hasn't really been around all that much.  I just can't get any down time because once DD goes for a nap on the weekends I try to do as much as I can before she wakes up so when she is awake I can enjoy some time with her.  I did 3 sinkfuls of dishes yesterday and ran the dishwasher twice, did 3 loads of laundry (and I am by no means close to done), the dining room looks like a bomb went off with empty boxes from Christmas still, and don't even get me started with the living room.  Then I proceeded to fill the sink back up again with dishes from dinner!  AHHH!!  I just can't freaking take it!!!  I told myself I'm throwing dinner in the crock pot tomorrow and that is it!  I'm not doing a single thing all day long.  Happy New Year to me, lol.

Whew!  That feels better ;)

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Options
    imageLiLi23:

I am so tired from this past week with cleaning/cooking/preparing/working...wash, rinse, repeat.  I can't keep up with the messy house and it's driving me insane.  To top it off DH has been working crazy hours trying to prepare for a trip he's taking on Friday-Sunday and hasn't really been around all that much.  I just can't get any down time because once DD goes for a nap on the weekends I try to do as much as I can before she wakes up so when she is awake I can enjoy some time with her.  I did 3 sinkfuls of dishes yesterday and ran the dishwasher twice, did 3 loads of laundry (and I am by no means close to done), the dining room looks like a bomb went off with empty boxes from Christmas still, and don't even get me started with the living room.  Then I proceeded to fill the sink back up again with dishes from dinner!  AHHH!!  I just can't freaking take it!!!  I told myself I'm throwing dinner in the crock pot tomorrow and that is it!  I'm not doing a single thing all day long.  Happy New Year to me, lol.

I'm tired just reading all you have done. I would probably just order a pizza and eat off paper towels. Forget about cleaning a crock pot and more dishes. F that noise.

• Options
    imagerockinwife:
    imageLiLi23:

I'm tired just reading all you have done. I would probably just order a pizza and eat off paper towels. Forget about cleaning a crock pot and more dishes. F that noise.

Use a crockpot liner and paper plates. Ta-da!

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    Oh and I get to spend my day off tomorrow packing because we get the keys on Wednesday. I'm excited to move but I hate packing. I'd rather just carry stuff over individually I swear.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options

Oh and I get to spend my day off tomorrow packing because we get the keys on Wednesday. I'm excited to move but I hate packing. I'd rather just carry stuff over individually I swear.

Ughhhh, we are almost finished moving and I feel like we have been packing for YEARS. It's the worst. I feel for you.  

• Options
    imageflerlgirl:

Ughhhh, we are almost finished moving and I feel like we have been packing for YEARS. It's the worst. I feel for you.  

We started a bit this weekend and we have plans of what will go over first and how we'll move stuff. I'm mostly just moving the kitchen and bathrooms so we can actually live there, lol. DH and the boys from work will do the furniture  and what not. I'll make them dinner. ;)

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    imagerockinwife:

Seriously, crock pot liners are like the best invention. Evaarrrr.

• Options
    imagerockinwife:
    imageLiLi23:

Exactly my plan! I won't be cleaning a damn thing that day  ;)

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Options
    imageflerlgirl:

We started a bit this weekend and we have plans of what will go over first and how we'll move stuff. I'm mostly just moving the kitchen and bathrooms so we can actually live there, lol. DH and the boys from work will do the furniture  and what not. I'll make them dinner. ;)

Haha, excellent plan. I am the same way... by "we" I really mean "DH, dad. and brother" are moving. I am in a more supervisory role. At least you're making dinner, too. :) 

• Options
    imageBaconlettucetomato:

This. Exactly!!!!
  • Options

I hear ya. After we moved into our house I told my husband we're never moving again, no matter how many kids we have. We'll just keep building additions and I don't care if out house ends up looking like the Weasley's. No. More. Moving. 

• Options
    imageLuthien1015:

I hear ya. After we moved into our house I told my husband we're never moving again, no matter how many kids we have. We'll just keep building additions and I don't care if out house ends up looking like the Weasley's. No. More. Moving. 

If anything you should *want* your house to look like the Weasley's ;)

• Options

imagejoebecca2012:
    I just want a big glass of wine, is that too much to ask? I used to watch movies with people having a glass with dinner and think nothing of it, now when my husband has a glass and I have a nice refreshing glass of water I want to punch him.

Yes I'm with you on this.  Would be a reason I will probably stay home tonight in my bed. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1 Since June 2011
    BFP #1 2/25/12 EDD 11/3/12 - BO 3/14/12 D&C 03/23/12
    BFP #2 9/30/12 EDD 6/10/13 DOB 5/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    *PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Options

imagejoebecca2012:

This made me literally LOL.  I'm totally with you.  I've said it before, but seriously I am craving a big glass of good red wine.  I think I might have a small mimosa tonight just to take the edge off.  And hell, celebrate the fact that I stayed up till midnight. Ha! Wink

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Options

If I keep hearing people complain they haven't gained enough weight I'm going o scream! I just keep watching the scale go up and up even with my healthy eating and exercise.... 

Oh and if I can't breathe through my nose soon and alleviate some sinus pressure my head is going to explode.  

TTC since 03/2011
    BFP#1 spontaneous conception! 4/28/12 natural MC on 5/9/12
    IUI#1 with clomid and trigger on 9/12/12
    BFP#2 on 9/26/12 EDD 6/5/13
    Beta #1 143 14dpo Beta #2 343 16dpo Beta #3 920 18dpo
    Please, Please, Please stick baby!

Baby Mackenzie born 5/28/2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageDumbledore:

If anything you should *want* your house to look like the Weasley's ;)

I'm all for this but I think the neighbors might complain. Ah well, screw 'em. They left their wicker reindeer up till April last year.  

• Options
    Oh and my Home board drives me bananas. There is nothingn that is ever certain in military life. I don't care what you were told or "guaranteed" shiit happens! Yes they cancel orders, yes people deploy back to back just because you've never heard of it happening doesn't mean it won't. Been in this game for a while people.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    I want to go out for New Years but can't seem to find any plans or people are out of town.  I just clocked out at work so I was looking foward to taking a nap so I won't wimp out later.  I'm irrationally annoyed right now.
  • Options

I love this baby so much already and want it so badly... But I'm so done!! I've had horrible back pain for 3 weeks and 2 weeks ago it got so bad that I went to the ER because I couldn't handle the pain. There I got Percocet and t3's which terrify me to take. Also, while I was there I picked up the worst stomach flu I've ever had in my whole life.

I went to the chiropractor the next day and he really helped but I undid all the good with the stomach flu.

Then the t3's bunged me up so I couldn't poop for 4 days. This happened over Christmas so no stores were open.

I can barely walk without my back being in pain and my m/s is still bad. I feel so miserable and bad for DH. He has tried taking care of me but the pain won't go away and I think he is getting really frustrated. Not with me but with the situation.

Ok, pity party for one is over. Thanks :) I feel better!

• Options

Feel you there, lady. I can't breathe and it's such a terrible feeling. Especially because everything is moving up down there, and putting pressure on my lungs. It's like a double-whammy. Feel better soon!

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Options

Ok, so I'm just going to get it all out, sorry it's long....I hate being pregnant.  I feel like a crappy mom and a crappy person for saying it.  I feel...disapointed, mainly in myself for not being "better" at this. I met my now husband in highschool (15 years ago) and I was so excited when we found out we were expecting because I have wanted this for so long...

Since I have been pregnant I have been sick; sick from morning sickness, sick from colds, sick from the flu.  My brests have hurt to the point of tears for months, my back started to bother me way way way sooner then I ever thought it would (I'm only 15 weeks), I am exhosted, I am starving and food in general makes me sick, I am no longer in control of my emotions (anger in particular) I feel crazy, and if it's already kicking my butt now, how on earth am I going to handle it when it's time to push? Because my biological clock has been ticking for years if I even act like I'm going to complaine I hear "you wanted this, be careful what you wish for",  "no one said this would be fun", and "you think it's bad now, you've only just started." 

I don't know what I expected, but this was not it....  The worst part is, I know I'm being irrational....but I can't stop from wondering if I'm cut out for this.

Thanks for listening.

• Options
    imagektjayne1119:

I realize it's winter and I live in the north. It feels like -1 right now. Going anywhere is such a hassle with bundling up, dealing with what she can/can't wear while in the car seat, running into wherever we're going, and unbundling so we don't melt in the stores. It's such a production to do it all.

I'm already dreading next winter with two LOs trying to get anywhere. 

I feel your pain. I live in Canada and this morning I had to bundle up DS which took forever just so that we could walk a couple of blocks. Going to the mall is a nightmare. I'm not looking forward to next winter either.  

• Options
    imagesheacox:

If I keep hearing people complain they haven't gained enough weight I'm going o scream! I just keep watching the scale go up and up even with my healthy eating and exercise.... 

I've already gained 14 pounds :( Even after having a throwing up flu and not being able to eat a lot for 4 days. Boo. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"