February 2012 Moms

NYE GTKY

Time to reflect on 2012

1. What was the most suprising thing that happened in 2012?

2. Best memory of 2012

3. Worst memory of 2012

4. Funniest moment of 2012

5. Best movie you watched in 2012

6. most unexpected moment of 2012

Time to look towards 2013

1. What are you looking forward to in 2013?

2. Any vacation plans for 2013?

3. Anything you hope to see changed in 2013?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NYE GTKY

• Time to reflect on 2012

We decided to sell our house and buy a new one.

2. Best memory of 2012
    Taking A on her first vacation to the beach.

3. Worst memory of 2012
    Having to say good-bye to our dog.  I still miss him so much and know he would have loved A.

We stopped for dinner on our way home from the beach.  I knew A had pooped while we were driving and needed to be careful in the handling of her bottom so the diaper didn't leak (diaper may or may not have been a size too small).  My sister grabs her from me as we are going in the restaurant and holds her tight dispite my warnings.  When I took her back to go change her, we all realized A's diaper had leaked all over the front of my sister's shirt.  Oops.  I did warn her though...

All the movies I watched are old ones...

Watching H really get into having a little girl.

Hopefully having a calm year this year.

We're going to OBX in July with H's family like usual.  Then in October we are going to Florida for my cousin's wedding. We're going to make a whole road trip out of it, take a week and a half and stop at different places along the way.

I would love to find a job closer to home.  I like my job but don't care for the commute - over an hour each way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

1. What was the most suprising thing that happened in 2012? DH sold his motorcycle....never thought that would happen

2. Best memory of 2012? Emily's birth of cource, watching DH learn to care for her, her first crawl, word and first time standing. Oh and I got promoted :)

3. Worst memory of 2012? my aunts unexpected death or spending a week in the hospital away from Emily

4. Funniest moment of 2012: DH and I trying to handle the worlds worst blowout (diaper) on the side of the highway . 

5. Best movie you watched in 2012: hmmm I am not sure on this one...I feel asleep during 90% of the movies I watched this year.

6. most unexpected moment of 2012: being promoted at work

1. What are you looking forward to in 2013? Emily's first birthday and buying a new house

2. Any vacation plans for 2013? not yet

3. Anything you hope to see changed in 2013? personally my health improved would be amazing, I also hope to see an improvement in some areas at work and I want to have DH and my relationship back to normal.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What was the most suprising thing that happened in 2012? My step-dad was fired from his position as VP of a bank after 20+ years of outstanding awards. Two weeks before being fired, he was thrown a party by corporate for his outstanding achievements... then, on his birthday, they walked in and told him to get out. Officially, it was because he checked his banking accounts on his work computer. Unofficially, it's because he was making more money than they wanted to pay. (he was the 13th VP to get the boot in 2012 for similar bogus reasons, then was replaced with someone making more than 40K less a year than he was) Anyway, it was shocking, and heartbreaking, and has really put a lot of stress on my parents.

2. Best memory of 2012 Watching my husband fall in love with our little girl on the day she was born.

3. Worst memory of 2012 The giant in-law kerfuffle

4. Funniest moment of 2012 I have a lot of things that could fit this description, and most of them include my air-headed baby sister. I can't nail down just one!

5. Best movie you watched in 2012 Hm... The Dark Knight Rises? Maybe? I liked The Hunger Games too, but was disappointed with the adaptation.

6. most unexpected moment of 2012 I would have to say... the time I was nursing Aria, who was about 3 weeks old, and she unlatched about the time I let down, and my Mamaw and Mom walked in the room. I was fire-hosing everywhere, about to cry, and they cracked up. Aria even smiled, which made me laugh too. It might be the only fond memory of breastfeeding that I have.

1. What are you looking forward to in 2013? Aria's first birthday. As much as I don't want her to grow up, it's coming, and we're going to have a blast.

2. Any vacation plans for 2013? Nope. We're not big vacationers. Maybe a stay-cation with a Holiday World trip, but nothing big until Aria is a little older.

3. Anything you hope to see changed in 2013? My waistline? I'd like to lose some weight and make healthier choices.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.

1. What was the most suprising thing that happened in 2012? Our house is almost completely done being remodeled. I thought it would never be done.

2. Best memory of 2012

Paul being born, of course!

3. Worst memory of 2012

gfil dying 

who knows, I pretty much laugh at myself every day... 

Pitch Perfect or Hunger Games. Yes, I am a 12 year old girl. 

dk 

being pregnant again 

possibly going to NC this summer 

my finances :)

• 1. What was the most surprising thing that happened in 2012? I  can't really think of anything...I guess the cut down in the Army and DH being able to get out much earlier then expected and him being able to make it home for Jackson's birth

2. Best memory of 2012 - Jackson's birth for sure, him coming home from the NICU and DH getting out of the Army early and making it home a week before Jackson was due and missing the deployment

3. Worst memory of 2012 - Jackson being in the NICU and my PPD

4. Funniest moment of 2012 - Jackson blowing out his diaper all over FIL 

5. Best movie you watched in 2012 - Just Friends, Bridesmaids

6. Most unexpected moment of 2012 - DH getting me a 2nd band to my wedding ring for Mothers Day and our 5 yr anniversary...really did not see that one coming!

1. What are you looking forward to in 2013? Going to New York w/DH and another couple...we never did a Honeymoon and we've never really gone on a vacation

2. Any vacation plans for 2013? Las Vegas in April (for DH's business), New York for fun in the early fall, Texas in November for my cousins wedding (I'm a bridesmaid)

3. Anything you hope to see changed in 2013? My body LOL

BabyFetus Ticker

• 1. What was the most suprising thing that happened in 2012? DH let me quit my job!

2. Best memory of 2012 giving birth to Anna of course! And all of the fun things that come with being a mommy!

3. Worst memory of 2012 my grandma passed away in july

4. Funniest moment of 2012 don't really have anything in mind, probably something along the lines of Anna's massive blowouts when she was smaller lol

5. Best movie you watched in 2012 Avengers

I was pretty surprised and excited to watch DH step up to the roll of daddy. He was so nervous before she was born I didn't know how he would act when she was born. He's a great dad! Anna is so lucky.

1. What are you looking forward to in 2013? Anna walking. She's so close!

2. Any vacation plans for 2013? Not yet

3. Anything you hope to see changed in 2013? I hope to see DH finally get a promotion. He is next in line, and his supervisors have talked positively about it happening soon. They just need to open up a spot for him.

1. What was the most surprising thing that happened in 2012?

H finally stepping up and not going with the flow with his family

2. Best memory of 2012

Two family vacations - both were awesome and spur of the moment

3. Worst memory of 2012

Having to rehome our dog (but he is in a great place!!!  with my vet!) after he snapped at DS.   

Watching DS #1 push DS #2 on his new ride on toy - the baby LOVES it and belly laughs the entire time which makes our 4 year old absolutely crack up 

Gosh, I don't even remember.  H doesn't like movies and I can never get to them and I hate renting for some reason

Finding out my cousin is pregnant after several losses and unexplained fertility issues 

Paying off debt and getting our finances where we want them - at least in the direction we want them 

We want to do Colorado for the holidays next year, and I'd love another beach trip somewhere in Florida! 

Our savings account increase!  :(

• imagesparks2987:

Time to reflect on 2012

1. What was the most suprising thing that happened in 2012? Me having to go through a divorce. 

2. Best memory of 2012? Having C

3. Worst memory of 2012? the whole divorce thing. I hated I needed to divorce the hubby. :(

4. Funniest moment of 2012? C does a lot of funny stuff, I'll have to say it would be him and his shinanagins. 

5. Best movie you watched in 2012? um, I didn't see many new movies. is it weird that I liked the movie Brave? lol

6. most unexpected moment of 2012? see above 

1. What are you looking forward to in 2013? There are a few things really

2. Any vacation plans for 2013? Maybe going to TN not sure yet. 

3. Anything you hope to see changed in 2013? Me, as a whole from how I look and feel to how I want to be more positive (I'm getting better but having cancer twice in my life, getting physically abused as a kid, then now being a single mom, it's hard to always think on the positive of things!)

"Before cancer I just lived, now I LIVESTRONG"- Lance Armstrong. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesparks2987:

Time to reflect on 2012

getting a phone call on Jan 3rd that a birth mom had picked us and we were having a baby in 5 weeks!!!! 

2. Best memory of 2012

meeting Ryan for the first time and then again when his adoption was finalized 

3. Worst memory of 2012

Ryan getting RSV and being in the ICU for a week.  

Watching my husband try to play rugby again after taking a few years off 

I don't know if I went to the movies at all this year.... We did watch Salmon Fishing the Yemen and it was very good

refer to question 1's answer 

watching my baby grow up even more and maybe (fingers crossed) adding to our family 

a trip to the family lake house in Missouri for Memorial Day but no other big plans. 

maybe get a BFP! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What was the most suprising thing that happened in 2012?

My childbirth experience. Not what I expected.

2. Best memory of 2012

Hayley being born

3. Worst memory of 2012

The labor leading up to the greatest memory (seeing a trend? haha)

When Hayley barked in her sleep around one month. DH and I were howling!

DH and I see so many movies - it's hard to decide... The Avengers maybe?

DH planned a surprise for our 1 yr anniversary. It wasn't that big a deal - just a dinner cruise but it was nice to just get away from being "parents" for a minute.

TTC I hope - and Hayley's first birthday...and my little "nephew" coming in March!

2 vacas actually! One in May with the IL's to Hershey/Harrisburg and then in July with our dear friends (like family) to OBX. We are also going to Annapolis in the fall to see a Navy game.

I'm hoping that Hayley will be STTN real soon! I gave up on the CIO when she got sick. And now it's painful all over again!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"