June 2012 Moms
Options

new years resolutions?

anyone have any? this year, I'd like to go to the gym at least 2 times per week and stop biting my nails ( gross I know)
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: new years resolutions?

• Options
    To lose 25 pounds by the fall before we ttc LO 2 and to complete my second sprint triathlon in July.

• Options
    Lose 30 lbs... I'm blaming it on "baby weight", but only 10 of it is actually do to that. I need to drink water; I'm a sweet tea or skim milk only kinda gal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    graduate in May (with my PhD) and get back to PP weight (14 lbs to go).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

De-clutter.  Since we're done with babies (for the foreseeable future) I want all the baby crap out!  Bouncer - gone, swing - out, snap-n-go -GTFO of my garage!  

Also, I want a hobby.  Something that doesn't involve my kids or H and gets me out of the house occasionally.  I'm thinking art class or exercise class/group.

image   image

• Options

getting back into my exercise routine on the beach (this time with DS) and get back to doing yoga regularly (without DS)....

• Options
    I want to lose 25 lbs before I go back to work in July. And I would like to learn to sew.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagestepper1725:
    anyone have any? this year, I'd like to go to the gym at least 2 times per week and stop biting my nails ( gross I know)

Ive tried multiple times to get my nails long and pretty, but I wear gloves and wash my hands all day. It doesnt work out for me

I would like to be on the computer less (hey- its still December!)

I also would like to de-junk our eating habits. 

• Options
    Drink more water. Get back to exercising at least once on a weekend. I used to go 4x a week so I'm thinking going back at least once a week will be an accomplishment for me. =
  • Options
    imageEMO-mamma:

De-clutter.  Since we're done with babies (for the foreseeable future) I want all the baby crap out!  Bouncer - gone, swing - out, snap-n-go -GTFO of my garage!  

Also, I want a hobby.  Something that doesn't involve my kids or H and gets me out of the house occasionally.  I'm thinking art class or exercise class/group.

We have a local place that offers classes almost every night of the week. You can go in and finish a whole painting in one night. They don't really teach techniques, but it is a really fun, relaxing thing to do in the evenings, especially if you can't make a time commitment to a regularly scheduled class.

• Options
    complete a whole30, healthify our eating and our weight.  
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options

My main 2 are:

1. Start an Organic Garden.....DH's parents have TONS of fruit trees, pepper plants and vegggie plants.  We are going to be transporting them next weekend to our new House :) Some of them include Guava, Mango, Avocado, Red Pepper, Lemon, Orange, ect.....

2. Go completely green for all household cleaners.  We use Yorganic soap nuts for our laundry which can also be used to make a liquid form which we can use as a cleaner.

Being as environmentally friendly as  can is basically my main goal!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"