2nd Trimester

What strollers do you suggest?

I am looking for a stroller that is both a car seat and easy to stroll or run with.  What stroller make and model do you recommend?

Re: What strollers do you suggest?

• I am getting the Britax B-Agile Travel System Stroller. It's a little pricy ( at least in my opinion) but I'm a runner and it comes with a car seat.  

• We had a snap and go for the car seat, then got a Bob for running. You can't put a baby in a jogging stroller until about 6 months anyway, so we got something cheap for the beginning, then splurged later. We love the Bob!
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekasiamichalik7:
    I am getting the Britax BAgile Travel System Stroller. It's a little pricy at least in my opinion but I'm a runner and it comes with a car seat.

This is not a jogging stroller and should not be used for running.

OP, if you want something that can be used for running, you'll have to look into getting a legitimate jogging stroller with rubber wheels that also manufactures an adapter that will fit the car seat that you choose. There's no such thing as a jogger that comes with an infant seat.

The BOB joggers have adapters and BOBs are amazing. But like pp said, you cant run with an infant anyway, whether he/she's in an infant seat or not, so you might not want to bother with this route. https://www.bobgear.com/carseatadapter
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • lurking, but i have a city mini and im absolutely obsessed with it. its great for running AND its amazing at the airport (which we frequent) as well as malls, etc. its super easy to collapse, easy to turn/manuever and lo is comfortable in it. they are pricey but so worth it.
  • imageBeachMama7693:
    lurking, but i have a city mini and im absolutely obsessed with it. its great for running AND its amazing at the airport (which we frequent) as well as malls, etc. its super easy to collapse, easy to turn/manuever and lo is comfortable in it. they are pricey but so worth it.

The City Mini is NOT a jogging stroller.  Jogging with a stroller that is not meant for that purpose can be incredibly dangerous for the runner and the baby/child.

I've heard great things about Kelty and BOB strollers for jogging.  I don't have either but do have other kelty products and the quality is amazing.  We use a combo jogging stroller/bike trailer but I wouldn't recommend it for little kiddos as it's even a little jostly for my toddler.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I always like to vote for bob strollers! Our bob was probably the best purchase we made with our son. DS, still rides in it occasionally at 4 years old and he is, very tall for his age. It barely shows any wear and tear after 4 years of constant use with DS and DD.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• I bought a BOB to use for running with this kid, but like everyone else has said - you can't run with the carseat attachment and you aren't supposed to run with very young babies.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • This is the stroller that we bought for my daughter and I LOVE it! We got it on clearance for about $45 but even the retail amount isn't that steep. We didn't get the carseat with it but they do have the option for this same stroller. Even when not jogging with it (which I didn't do as much as I thought I would because I hate pushing and running at the same time) this was an awesome stroller to have. Every time we would go somewhere and would need to hit a short patch of non paved terrain I was thankful for this stroller. Good luck! 

https://www.target.com/p/baby-trend-expedition-jogger/-/A-14219760#prodSlot=medium_1_4 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"