Where did you buy your nursing tanks (ONLINE)? — The Bump
3rd Trimester

Where did you buy your nursing tanks (ONLINE)?

We don't have a Target or a Motherhood or anything here.  Looking for somewhere online to get a few nice tanks.  Thanks for sharing!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where did you buy your nursing tanks (ONLINE)?

• All of my nursing tanks are from Target...can you order from Target online? If you have the red card, you'll get 5% off and free shipping.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• I ordered mine from Undercover Mama. They're camisoles that attach to your nursing bra and make it into a tank and turning any tshirt/shirt into a nursing shirt. I absolutely love them and even wore them as camis when we were done nursing!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Old navy
    Cheese mama! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just picked up a few regular tanks from Old Navy today in a size larger than what I normally wear and plan to just pull one side down as needed.

I don't like tanks with the shelf bra/band in them.  I have a larger rib cage and larger boobs, so it either rides up or is too tight for me. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bravado from diapers.com

• As far as I see on Old Navy, there is only one style of nursing tank.  Are these good?

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=41578&pid=775558&vid=1&scid=775558022

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image OhSewCrafty:
    I ordered mine from Undercover Mama. They're camisoles that attach to your nursing bra and make it into a tank and turning any tshirt/shirt into a nursing shirt. I absolutely love them and even wore them as camis when we were done nursing!

[email protected]! Love the heck out of them and need to order more soon to get ready.

Right now there is a coupon code for $10 off. GIFT201210

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • I loved my undercover mamas for once I was wearing real nursing bras (back to work, out and about) and I sort of hated but worn target tanks while I was sitting around the house. This time I bought motherhood maternity because they seem less baggy and are softer.

Also, Bravada tanks are on sale right now at cottonbabies.com

• I made my own using some cheapo ones from Forever 21 as inspired by this blog: http://thejensonjaunts.blogspot.com/2011/07/thrifty-fun-diy-make-your-own-nursing.html#

For the base price of one Undercover Mama I made five of my own.  

Edit: I told you to make that a link, for pete's sake!  Respect my authority, message board!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just bought 6 nursing tops from Old Navy for $48. Spend $50 and you get free shipping. So I bought a regular tank for $4...can't beat that.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards