My counselor called me up and said she has a couple that she thought I would like, and I do like them a lot, and if I were sure of my decision I would meet with them right away. There's just a draw back, they have a 2 year old, and I really don't know how I would feel placing my boys with them because they would have their hands full with 3 under 3. I don't know if I want to meet them and get their hopes up so soon, because they JUST got their home study approved and started officially waiting a few days ago, and I don't really want to get their hopes up if I do parent or overwhelm them with how soon they're matching.. with two boys.. I do want to kind of meet them though because if they're just really great with their 2 year old, their 2 year old is good, I'd be soothed over about the 3 under 3, or they'd just be great or whatever... bleh.
Happy new year everyone!