Trying to Get Pregnant

Juice Cleansing while TTC

My friend and I have wanted to do the blue print cleanse and she got an incredible group rate but we need to confirm by today and it's for anytime in January. Is it ok to do a juice cleanse while TTC and if so should I do it before or after ovulation? Thank you!
I'm also going to email my nutritionist but not sure if she will respond.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Juice Cleansing while TTC

• imageGhostMonkey:

Any nutritionist that is worth a shiit will talk you out of such a destructive eating pattern. Cleanses are dangerous and 100% unnecessary unless your kidneys and liver don't function properly.

Cleanses should never be done by anyone ever.

Yes 

Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• I'm with GM on this one. These cleanses are load of BS.

If you absolutely must do it, I'd do it before ovulation. I can't imagine it would be good for you after O if you're TTC.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ETA: Quote fail. I'm with GM. Stupid idea. If you're concerned about being healthy, then eat healthier. Key word there is EAT.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would proceed very very cautiously if you are committed to doing a cleanse at the best of times, but if you are trying to get pregnant I would just skip it. Eat well and exercise instead. Think of it as trying to create the best environment possible for a baby and denying yourself food won't do much for that!
  • I agree with other people....if you want to lose weight and be healthy, it's all about portion control and everything in moderation.

Once you start eating food after your juice cleanse, you will only gain the weight back because your body will be starving....plus I can't imagine feeling well when your body is starving for food...wouldn't think that would be good for TTC.

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm only doing this to cleanse after a binge in Vegas for NYE. I am already vegan, workout and live a healthy lifestyle.
  • imageLchase04:
    I'm only doing this to cleanse after a binge in Vegas for NYE. I am already vegan, workout and live a healthy lifestyle.

I don't see how this makes a juice cleanse a good idea...

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • imageLchase04:
    I'm only doing this to cleanse after a binge in Vegas for NYE. I am already vegan, workout and live a healthy lifestyle.

I understand what you're trying to accomplish (I think), but after a binge is especially when you just need to return your body to normalcy, not go in the opposite extreme.

**Edit-spelling

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"