March 2013 Moms
Options

PSA: Timi and Leslie Diaper Bags

I just went on https://www.shoptimiandleslie.com/ and their louise bag (which is the one I've been leaning toward) dropped from $170 to $101, with $5 shipping.  It's only in brown or black (not the blue), so I got the brown.  I love these diaper bags, they look exactly like what I was trying to go towards (more purse than diaper bag) but still look really functional (there were some you tube videos I watched).

Anyway, thought I'd share.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PSA: Timi and Leslie Diaper Bags

• Options
    I love these bags!  I've been eyeing the Hayley but can't decide on black or brown.  Amazon also sells them for less.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I thought I was going to get a coach diaper bag, but I went to the outlet yesterday and they were just not my style.  It was too long and narrow, and the straps were too thin.  I like more of the tote-style, so this timi and leslie one was perfect!  I originally wanted the cloud blue like PP, but only black and brown were on sale so I chose brown, it's nice and neutral and will go with anything anyways!  I'm super excited for it to come in!

I also love that the diaper bag divides in half because I'll have to keep some of DD's stuff stocked in there too :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"