TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

I've been gone toooo long.

The past couple of weeks has been rough.  DH's grandma began going downhill and only hospice interveened to keep her comfortable.  Last Friday I left work to be with DH and to visit his grandma.  We are so happy we did.  She was surrounded by loving family the entire day and into that evening.  (This also marked 5 years that MY gram had passed away.)  The next day Saturday 12/22, she was again with family and her son was on his way home from California to be with her.  He arrived to the nursing home around 8:30pm, or so.  He along with my MIL and their sister spent the next couple of hours talking to her and comforting her.  As they got up to leave for home for a little sleep, they noticed her breathing changed and within a couple of minutes she had passed away, peacefully.  Thank God they made it home to see here, albeit only a couple of hours.  We are all convinced that she was waiting for her only son to make it home to see her one more time.  So then we still celebrated our Christmas Eve and Day because that's what my MIL wanted to still do.  It's her favorite time of year.  We still had lots of joy and remembered so many wonderful things of DHs grandma.  Then on the 26th we had her calling hours and on the 27th she was laid to rest next to her husband. 

I wanted to post this here because you are the ladies I know the most and who will understand my absence.  I may decide to repost this on TTCAL as well but for now this is where I wanted my message to be.  I know you all understand.  And as these next few days carry on, I'll be back to TTCAL (and here!) on a much more regular basis.

I'm hoping you all had a very nice Christmas and I know how much we are ALL looking forward to the New Year!  Lots of love and hugs to you all Smile

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

Re: I've been gone toooo long.

• Options
    I'm so glad she got to be with her entire family before she passed. I know you & DH are going to miss her terribly. (((((hugs))))
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    I'm sorry that you've all been dealing with loss and sadness.  How nice that she got to spend her last hours with the ones who love her most.  Thinking of you and DH, and sending lots of hugs.
    PAIF/SAIF, PGAL/PAL welcome.
    TTC since March 2010 ~ Dx Unexplained IF September 2011
    2011: IUI + Clomid = CP#1
    2012: 3 more IUIs + Clomid = 3 more CPs. One on-our-own pg, also CP
    2013: BTB IUI + Lupron/Follistim/Prometrium/PIO = CP #6
    IF testing, RPL testing, Autoimmune testing = all normal
    So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like you had a pretty rough time. We're glad you're back though. *HUGS*
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    I'm sorry for the loss of your DHs grandmother.  (((hugs))) I hope you are able to find some comfort in the wonderful memories you have of her.  How nice that she was able to spend her final hours with all her children by her side. 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ::HUGS::  So sorry for all the heartache you're family has experienced, losing any loved one is such a hard thing.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"