Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*~*Saturday Ticker Change (a day late)*~*~

Hi ladies! Sorry I'm a day late again this week. Hope every had a great week & is enjoying their holiday season!!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie is baby this week? 

How are you feeling?

Do you have any updates or appointment to share?

QOTW: What was the best gift you received this holiday season?

BFP #2: 08/23/12; EDD: 05/04/13 ~Please stick little one!!! DS born 05/09/13 at 40w5d

BFP #1: 05/05/12; EDD: 01/01/13; m/c: 05/21/12 ~Forever in our hearts~ 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Re: ~*~*Saturday Ticker Change (a day late)*~*~

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie is baby this week? 22 weeks yesterday! Baby is the size of a papaya this week.

How are you feeling? I'm feeling good! I'm not sure if I'm fighting a cold or if my pregnancy congestion is back and I'm also starting with some back pain.

Do you have any updates or appointment to share? My next OB appointment is on Wednesday.

QOTW: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? Knowing that we are expecting a healthy baby boy is the best gift I could have ever received!!!

BFP #2: 08/23/12; EDD: 05/04/13 ~Please stick little one!!! DS born 05/09/13 at 40w5d

BFP #1: 05/05/12; EDD: 01/01/13; m/c: 05/21/12 ~Forever in our hearts~ 

Anniversary
  • Options

Papaya this week

I'm feeling pretty good except I still have this darn stabbing pain in my right foot.  I have been to 2 different Chiropracters and nothing is helping.  I've been having to take Tylenol every night before bed just to be able to sleep because it is so bad.  I'm hoping it goes away soon!

I have my next OB appointment on Wednesday.  I had to come in 1 week later than usual because of the Holidays and I am so anxious to hear babies HB again.

The best gift I received would have to be gift cards to Babies r us.  DH and I went furniture shopping yesterday and we ordered a crib and dresser and the gift cards helped out so much!  I can't wait for it to come in so we can set the room up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How are you feeling? 19 w 4d.  Baby is the size of a mango! I've been feeling great.

Do you have any updates or appointment to share? I have a regular OB appointment on Wednesday, and on Friday I find out of the placenta previa has resolved itself.  I am hoping for good news because the bleeding/spotting has FINALLY stopped after 4 weeks!!!

QOTW: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? DH bought me a Pandora bracelet with charms for my boys' initials and a baby bootie to represent my little one.

Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
  • Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie is baby this week? 11 weeks, baby is a lime.

How are you feeling?    I'm feeling pretty good. My BP has been sneaking back up, but I think that may have something to do with the way I have been eating. Time to get back to good habits. (I could not un-bold here, weird.)

Do you have any updates or appointment to share? We will be having our NT scan on Wed. Perfect timing, too- I am starting to get nervous about the baby because of the BP.

QOTW: What was the best gift you received this holiday season?  I really just got some clothes and perfume. Oh- and a panini maker. Kind of excited about that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie is baby this week? 10 wks and baby is a prune this week.

How are you feeling? Miserable?? I think I've had three real meals in the past week. I can't keep much down, even with zofran. I am surviving on apples, crackers, ginger ale, icees, and cream of wheat. I usually have about four hours a day when I do not promptly purge whatever little snack I ate. The doctor said if I go over 24 hours without keeping anything down, then I need to come in for fluids and i.v. zofran. I am still trying to look at this as a positive bc I wasn't anywhere near this sick with my miscarriage!

Do you have any updates or appointment to share? Nothing til the 16th.

QOTW: What was the best gift you received this holiday season? My niece gave me a really cool teapot. And my brother bought us a book for the baby. Written by David Bowie.
    TTC since Feb 2012. Me: 39, DH: 37
    BFP #1 5/27/12- m/c 7/9/12 @ 10w2d (cytotec induced @11w).
    Fibroids, Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
    BFP #2 11/18/12  EDD 7/27/13
  • Options

12 weeks!  Plum!

How are you feeling?
    Like crap, but not because of the pregnancy, because I've still got this dang flu bogging me down.

I had an u/s last week at 11w4d that went really well and on the 9th I have an appt with a dietitian for managing PCOS and helping me try to avoid GD.  On the 14th is my first full OB appt.

My parents got us a new mattress and boxspring, which we desperately needed.  Also, DH got me a pair of GORGEOUS opal earrings, which is my birthstone.

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

• Options

How far along are you? 31 Weeks! We are in the home stretch!

What fruit/veggie is baby this week? Pineapple....

How are you feeling? Not too bad- standard aches and pains, my back is killing me- but over all pretty good

Do you have any updates or appointment to share? Friday the 4th- we are at every 2 weeks now. woooo!!

QOTW: What was the best gift you received this holiday season?  Cinderella on blue ray... LOVE that movie.. HA!

IAmPregnant Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Hello ladies!!

I turned 38 weeks yesterday, which I think is still at watermelon (at least, I still feel like a watermelon)!

I have been feeling "okay"; LO dropped last weekend, and so my waddle is more pronounced now and my feet have begun swelling up like water balloons, so while I can finally breathe again am a little more uncomfortable than I was....I know that it will all be worth it! 

Next appointment is on Friday, so we'll see how things are trucking along then.

QOTW: I was most excited to get this petunia pickle bottom diaper bag that I had been really wanting! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie is baby this week? 17 weeks, onion How are you feeling?Not horrible. Better than last week and the week before, but still not great. I am not sleeping great. I wake up with hip pain.  Do you have any updates or appointment to share?I had an awesome appointment. I went in for my regular monthly checkup and fully expected the doc to crack out the doppler, but they have these little portable ultrasounds now. It was about the side of a large tablet, with a wand. Craziest thing ever. I had DH and DS with me at the appointment, so DS got to see his sister for the first time. It was quick, but pretty amazing. Baby looked great and was moving like crazy, as usual.  QOTW: What was the best gift you received this holiday season?DH really spoiled me. Everything he got me was thoughtful and amazing. I am a very lucky girl.  One good thing is that my in-laws didn't feel like shopping this year, so they just sent money. I have it stashed away so I can buy the baby some stuff in a few months. 

• Options

13 weeks. Peach. 

How are you feeling?
    GREAT! Occasional headaches and dizziness. 

Our next appt is Jan 11th.....

DH got me a snoogle.... Heavenly!!  MIL got us the Magic Bullet Baby Bullet to make our own baby food. She remembered that I wanted it from our last pregnancy! So thoughtful!

TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx: annovulatory 

RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG 3/2012: normal

BFP #1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11. BFP #2 11/29/11 M/C 12/21/11

I have two angel babies that I will see again one day

BFP #3 10/27/12 EDD: 7/6/13

Baby Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #4: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/30/15  Emma's gonna be a big sister!

Beta #1 19DPO: 213 Beta #2 21DPO: 674

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagebabystoli:
    How are you feeling? Miserable?? I think I've had three real meals in the past week. I can't keep much down, even with zofran. I am surviving on apples, crackers, ginger ale, icees, and cream of wheat. I usually have about four hours a day when I do not promptly purge whatever little snack I ate. The doctor said if I go over 24 hours without keeping anything down, then I need to come in for fluids and i.v. zofran. I am still trying to look at this as a positive bc I wasn't anywhere near this sick with my miscarriage!  

Sorry you are still not feeling well!  I hope it turns around for you soon. My ms let up around 10weeks.... But you are right about it comforting the PGAL brain in us! 

TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx: annovulatory 

RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG 3/2012: normal

BFP #1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11. BFP #2 11/29/11 M/C 12/21/11

I have two angel babies that I will see again one day

BFP #3 10/27/12 EDD: 7/6/13

Baby Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!

BFP #4: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/30/15  Emma's gonna be a big sister!

Beta #1 19DPO: 213 Beta #2 21DPO: 674

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm a little nervous... but I'll try hopping on the check-in :)

Saturday was a big 4 weeks for me! haha! Making my little munchkin just a poppy-seed (Come on baby! Grow!)

Feeling pretty good. Boobs are nice and sore, I feel like I could fall over from exhaustion at any minute (and at any time throughout the day), and I've been having these dull pressur-ey cramp-ish feelings... not anything enough to make me worry... just like baby is saying "I'm here! Doing great!"

3rd Beta scheduled for tomorrow (Monday) and then we'll schedule the first ultrasound the week of Jan 14th. She wants to schedule it for mid week so we have a good shot at seeing the heartbeat. My own heart skips a beat just thinking about it.

QOTW: I really got so many lovely things! DH bought me some awesome clothes that I love (so lucky to have a guy with such great taste!) and he also bought me a ruby necklace which I love (among several other amazingly thoughtful gifts... he really went overboard this year) My parents got us a soda stream, which I'm totally psyched about! Really though, the best gift I didn't get until the day after Christmas... My BFP and good doubling numbers :-D

TTC#1 since May 2012 
    BFP#1 6/2/12 EDD 2/17/13 Natural M/C 6/19/12
    BFP#2 10/30/12 EDD 7/12/13 CP 11/2/12 
    BFP#3 11/29/12 EDD 8/10/13 CP 12/2/12 
    BFP#4 12/26/12 EDD 9/7/13 
    1/18/13 HB 140! GROW BABY GROW!

Welcome to the world Little Girl! Born on her due date! September 8, 2013, 7lb 11.8oz, 19.5" long. 

image image

image image

**PgAL/PAL welcome**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"