Parenting after a Loss
Options

Oh, BRU...

I ventured out today to BRU. Mainly to get some nursing tops; badly needed!

A lot has changed in the 3 years since DD1 was born, apparently. They no longer carry the bottles/nipples I painstakingly chose for when I returned to work after DD1 was born. Sigh. Of course the entire store has been rearranged too. They also no longer carry Motherhood maternity clothes; now it's some line called Thyme. I did manage to find 4 long sleeved nursing tops and they were 40 percent off, which was good cause they were way overpriced. I also managed to find a baby book for DD2 while I was there.

If stuff changed this much in 3 years, I can only imagine what it must feel like as a grandmother to walk into that place. Eek!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Oh, BRU...

• Options
    I agree. I didn't even know what a RnP was until I googled it! LOL!
    DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemelly918:
    I agree. I didn't even know what a RnP was until I googled it! LOL!

I had never heard of this either until a friend of mine had a baby earlier this year!  She had to send me a link to show me.  Ha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I find BRU so overwhelming!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree!  Most of the items from my 5yo look so outdated.  I remember buying things back then thinking they were "timeless" and 5 years later I am proven wrong, lol.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So true. DD is only 2.5, and they no longer sell her bottles and I had no idea what a RnP was. At this rate my SILs won't want any of our stuff by the time they have kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"