April 2013 Moms
Options

Anybody else...

feeling their little guy(s)/girl(s) on the outside? my baby boy is REALLY active in the late pm and every so often he moves and i feel it.

just now he did something, and i saw it through my nightgown! lol. i think it's crazy since i only started feeling him move about 3 weeks ago :) 

image image image BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Anybody else...

• Options
    Oh yes! Mine is the most active first thing in the morning and right before I go to sleep (when I'm in bed). I just indulged in a Coke float about an hour ago, and I think the caffeine is just getting to him bc he is a dancing fool right now (I only drink water, and have only had maybe 2 or 3 Dr. Peppers since my BFP). 
    photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, it's so cool!  Just wait til the end when you may actually be able to see bigger pokes through your skin (which will freak other people, ie coworkers, out!) We always joked dd was mooning us at night, it must have been her cute little bum pressing through!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My little 007 is very active late at night as well. I saw him moving from the outside last night and tried to record it but he stopped as soon as I picked up my phone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I can see him kicking, it is pretty cool.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My LO was rolling over, like doing somersaults or something, and I could see it from outside. It's so fun :) I texted DH to come in the room I was in (if I get up and move he usually stops moving) but as soon as DH said something he quit moving :( So he laid down on my stomach and didn't say anything, and then LO kicked him in the face! It was funny. I love watching him move.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, he's nuts!  I was making cake pops with DD1 earlier and I was leaning against the handle of the oven door to reach something on the stovetop, and he bumped so hard that he physically moved me a fraction of an inch away from the handle.  Do what?!  Yeah.  Crazy.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Dr says its normal for the baby to be more active at night mostly, especially after last meal of the day. Its fun though i know what you mean :) I started feeling my little superman at 21-22 weeks and he has gotten so much stronger :) I love it!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary image image
  • Options
    Yes! I feel a whole bunch of kicks these days and I feel him moving around and adjusting from the outside. It is the craziest feeling! I love it.
  • Options
    When I'm laying down to go to sleep, the little one moves and kicks so much it keeps me up.
  • Options

Just this past Saturday I saw our baby boy move from the outside! So much fun! DH responded to my happy text with "scary" :). His movements are very consistent right as I lay down n bed at night, as well! 

Yay for all of these active babies! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"