Two Under 2

Xp she climbed out of her crib

Well the party is over!
I knew it was going to happen sooner or later but she climbed out tonight. We have a bed in her room so she was smart enough to climb into that instead of the floor.
Dh and I are now trying to figure out what we are going to do about this for tomorrow night.
So far we came up with switching her to the youth bed or trying to lower the crib even more. It is on its lowest setting now so lowering it will not be easy we would have to build some sort of frame for it.
Anyone have any suggestions? TIA!

Re: Xp she climbed out of her crib

• How old is she?

My DS has started to lift his foot onto the rail, but no climbing. When he does, we'll take off the side and install the toddler rail and gate his room. This would take a lot of work though, I know he'd never stay in that bed! Gl! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • She is 18 months old.
    She had been lifting her leg for a while but she figured it out last night and we put her back in hoping it was a fluke but she climbed out again like an expert that does it all the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"