May 2012 Moms
Options

Pregnant check in

So I know some of you all are pregnant again. Just wondering when everyone is due
We are due August 31 2013
Tara
Tara

Re: Pregnant check in

• Options
    We are due June 8th, and found out last week that it is a GIRL!! Her name will be Charlotte Ryan :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imagemamathompson7:
    We are due June 8th, and found out last week that it is a GIRL!! Her name will be Charlotte Ryan :) 

i love the middle name Ryan for a girl :).  Yay! 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemamathompson7:
    I love Ryan, too!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagezoeygirl1105:

imagemamathompson7:

I love love that name!! I was just thinking last night that if we have another girl I would name her Charlotte.  Then I started googling nicknames for Charlotte. 

I'm super jealous of all of you that are pregnant.  

Thanks everyone!! I absolutely love the name, but it seems other people either love it or hate it! I think it is very rude to tell someone that you don't like their baby name. 

• Options
    I love that name!!!
  • Options

Tara,

Your story facinates me because I'm on depo shot too.  I'm just being nosy, so forgive me if you don't feel like answering, but what made you decide to take a preganacy test being on birth control? I'm so interested because I'm on depo too, and I want to conceive a couple months after my shot expires.  Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So, are there only two of us?
  • Options

Me! We are also due on August 31 2013!!  

• Options
    Yay!!! When was your may baby born?
    Tara
  • Options
    April 29th. She was due May 5 so I stuck with the May mommas. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"