September 2011 Moms
Options

chicken...N won't eat in any form

We've tried nuggets, shredded, bbq, quesadilla etc and she just won't bite (pun intended).  Any other suggestions.  She likes meatballs and meatloaf and pulled pork.  I'm just hoping eventually she might like it in something since we eat it quite a bit so is part of many of our meals and we try to give her what we eat. 

Re: chicken...N won't eat in any form

• Options
    E will only eat chicken... And that's ht or miss. No beef or turkey or pork. She will also eat tuna at times and sometimes fish sticks. I feel so bad only giving her the few things I do esp the fish sticks but the way I figure its protein! Better than nothing!
  • Options
    Chicken meatballs?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGVSU-04:
    Chicken meatballs?

Hadn't thought of that since I've only encountered turkey or beef.  She does eat pork breakfast sausage and I could try chicken sausage... 

• Options
    Do you do sauce with the pulled pork? Can you mix chicken with the pork to get N used to the taste?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    O only likes boiled chicken from my moms homemade chicken soup.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

D has been like this with some food too. I just keep offering it. Someday, he will eat it others he wont.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    If I hide the chicken in a bite of sweet potato, C will gobble it up. On its own in any form he won't touch it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"