Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

First time here

Hi everyone, I'm very sad to be here. I lost my first baby at 10 weeks, the baby had stopped growing and there was no heart beat. I am so horribly upset, I had just announced to my whole family at Christmas. I'm trying to pass things naturally, but I don't think I can avoid a DC. I've had no appetite over the past couple of days and find it hard to sleep. This is a feeling I've never experienced. I know I'm not alone but it's such a lonely process.

Re: First time here

• I'm so sorry you are here. I lost mine at about 9 weeks wednesday after seeing it and a heartbeat at 6 weeks. It stopped growing pretty soon after we saw it. This after years of trying and first pg after 3rd Ivf. I just had my DandC yesterday and glad I went that way. Each person has to make that decision in their own but I have had very little bleeding or cramping. If you need anything, I'm here and unfortunately understand what you are going through. Nothing said makes it suck any less!! Again, so sorry for your loss and having to be here!

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My story is very similar to yours. I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I had a d&c scheduled but had a natural miscarriage instead. It's really difficult being excited about a pregnancy one day and switching to grieving a loss the next.

Me: 37--Thyroid Cancer survivor. H:38. DS born 6/22/2011; BFP#2--11/5/12--Missed miscarriage discovered 12/21/2012.  BFP#3--5/20/14--another MMC 6/16/14.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Just know that no matter what you're feeling, you are so brave and lots of people love you. This is the thing that's helping me most right now.

• So sorry for your loss. I also had a MMC and waited weeks for my body to take care of things, but it never caught on. If you want the D&C it is a fast procedure, however know that if you are concerned about surgery or the risks associated with it there is a medicinal option available to help speed things along that works for most women. There's no right way or easy way, so do whatever you feel is best for you.

Best wishes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I had seen the heart beat at 6weeks and found out the baby stopped growing at just about 8weeks. I opted for the medication cytotec, it worked fast. It's been just over 2 weeks and the spotting a few days ago. Though nothing will make things feel better, this board is a great support group. Take care of yourself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sorry to hear about your loss! It is a lonely process in a way, but this forum is an amazing support system of women who have gone through the same thing.  I just lost my LO at 7 weeks and had my D&C yesterday morning.  My dr. felt like that was the best option for me and it's been a fast recovery.  My DH and I had just told his family on the 23rd and then we had the miscarriage on the 25th... so I understand how hard it is to tell your family that this happened.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH as you go through this time.  
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so sorry that you've found yourself here :( you'll certainly find a lot of support. I had also told our family just 2 days before finding out about our missed m/c. Sending you hugs!
    PCOS & ute crew member
    BFP #1: 10/24/2012  EDD 7/3/13, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E 
    DX: Septate Uterus. Septum resection 6/4/13
    BFP #2: 12/20/2013  EDD 9/1/14, missed m/c @ 7weeks, D&E
    BFP #3: 5/26/2014 EDD 2/7/15, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E- DX Trisomy22
    RPL, Karyotyping, and SHG: All Normal
    BFP #4: 9/6/14 EDD 5/16/15 Praying for our RAINBOW!
    Baby GIRL on the way!!
    **All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"