October 2011 Moms
Options

So what did you do tonight Sam?

I walked laps around my bottom floor in order for it to make my Nike Fuel points goal.  Why did I do this you ask?  Well for two reasons. 

1) I have eaten a whole box of chocolates and I was feeling guilty about it. But I didn't really think walking laps around my house would really do anything.  My real reason is

2) I linked the damn thing to my FB account and that means that my SIL can see that I was lazy and didn't reach my goal and I didn't want to be nagged today. So like an idiot I walked a million laps and then did about a million jumping jacks.  DH followed me for a bit but he was smart and didn't link his to FB so he decided he could just lie to his sister and went back into the livingroom to watch tv.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So what did you do tonight Sam?

• Options
    Haha! I joined the Dietbet thing Dlast was talking about. The part that sucks is that I wanted to start working out right after Christmas because I need to be in a swimsuit Jan 6th. But the first weigh in for the challenge isn't until 12/31 and the challenge doesn't start until 1/2. So here I sit....waiting to start. So much for being at least somewhat swimsuit ready.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    The fuel band is great for accountability.  I feel guilty if at the end of the day my arm doesn't say goal.  I missed my goal one day because I ended up taking a massive nap when I had a cold.  I still feel guilty about it lol.  But then I have issues.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSammyMae:
    The fuel band is great for accountability.nbsp; I feel guilty if at the end of the day my arm doesn't say goal.nbsp; I missed my goal one day because I ended up taking a massive nap when I had a cold.nbsp; I still feel guilty about it lol.nbsp; But then I have issues.

That sounds like something I should have. What is it exactly, where do I get such an item and is it horribly expensive?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"