Nurseries and Baby Gear

strollers... which is less of a PITA?

I am going to have a nb and an 18 month old that will both need to ride in a stroller.  So I am looking at doubles that can accept the infant car seat (a la travel system).  This is apparently available in both front-and-back as well as side-by-side styles.  I am wondering, though about actually using them.  Which is easier for real life?  Is one better than the other for folding down and getting in a trunk?

TIA 

Re: strollers... which is less of a PITA?

• I think the answer to this depends a lot on what your days look like.  What are your main stroller uses?  Lots of people like tandems but they don't generally push as well as a good side by side.  For me, I need the side by side because I need a more all terrain stroller.  If your main stroller outings are the mall and even sidewalks, you may be happier with a tandem.   
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I agree with PP that its going to depend on your daily needs.

However, if I were in your situation, I would 100%-no-questions-asked be purchasing the B-Agile Double. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • The Britax B Ready is a great tandem. Infant seat snaps right in!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageAliciaS1411:
    I agree with PP that its going to depend on your daily needs.

However, if I were in your situation, I would 100%-no-questions-asked be purchasing the B-Agile Double. 

This !

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you ladies!  I already have a baby trend car seat and a baby trend single stroller so I was looking at doing a double to work with that system.  They have one that looks a lot like the b-agile with the jogging type wheels which I think I am going to end up going with be cause we do off-road pretty frequently with the dog.

Again, Thank you for the input. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"