Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Update: LO's feet are swollen and purple

I called the nurses hotline and talked to a registered nurse. She asked me a lot of questions, including his health, wether it hurt him to the touch or wether or not he could feel it, if his reflexes were there there.. Which all seemed fine.. She asked a lot more questions but too many to list. She told me to keep an eye on it during the night and take him in the morning if it wasn't better. Well this morning the swelling is defiantly gone the colouring is pretty much gone as well. I think it was from poor circulation in the snugly and took some time going back to normal.  I will bring it up to my doctor at our next appointment. Thank you for your advise. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
photo bc151f11-74bf-455d-ace0-baa08ef1cd58_zpsd327bf88.jpg photo aa37edfd-c511-4eca-84a9-3590cf8f6281_zpse7ac5680.jpg

Re: Update: LO's feet are swollen and purple

• Options
    Glad everything is ok. Thanks for updating us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry, replied in your other thread before I saw this one.  Good to know everything was okay.  I get freaked out any time LO's skin is a weird color, so I can imagine that was kinda scary. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It was defiantly scary!! I seen my doctor today even though his foot was pretty much back to normal and she said the snugly probably cut off the artery in his legs. No more snugly for us:( I loved it too!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo bc151f11-74bf-455d-ace0-baa08ef1cd58_zpsd327bf88.jpg photo aa37edfd-c511-4eca-84a9-3590cf8f6281_zpse7ac5680.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"