June 2012 Moms

FFFC!!

Let's hear 'em!

My inlaws are coming up today. They have a habit of coming up univited and then staying for as long as they want. We thought we'd bypass that situation and invited them for the weekend. They just called DH from the road and told him they're staying until Thursday. It's going to take a LOT of willpower to try to be a gracious host. Last time they were here MIL got drunk, started crying, slammed a bunch of doors & left because she didn't feel she got to hold DD enough.

I'm planning lots of outings for myself this week : ) Sorry Sam, I know you hate the MIL posts!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC!!

• imagestepper1725:
    Let's hear 'em!nbsp;My inlaws are coming up today. They have a habit of coming up univited and then staying for as long as they want. We thought we'd bypass that situation andnbsp;invited them for the weekend. They just called DH from the road and told him they're staying until Thursday. It'snbsp;going to takenbsp;a LOT of willpower to try to be a gracious host. Last time they were here MIL got drunk, started crying, slammed a bunch of doors amp; left because she didn't feel she got to hold DD enough. I'm planning lots of outings for myself this week : nbsp;Sorry Sam, I know you hate the MIL posts!

Haha it's fine!

I was lucky enough to find a pretty decent job exactly one week after we moved. They pushed back my start date until Jan. 7th, per my request. Now as Jan 7th approaches, I'm looking for any and every excuse NOT to go back to work. Now mind you, I'm pretty much losing my mind being a stay at home mom.

Let's see.... What else....

I told my husband I wanted to buy my daughter a pony. I use to competitively show horses, an yesterday after watching a few videos, I want realized I realllly miss it.

My husband took this info, and decided we needed to buy land and even went and looke at land yesterday, about 3 hours after mentioning the pony business.

The man is OBSESSED with buying real estate. I wanted to punch him and tell him I will board this pony that doesn't even exist yet. I kept my trap shut, because if he does find something, well, that means I'll probably have to buy myself a horse as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I work with alot of newborns and seeing those tiny babies doesnt make me want another baby. In fact, it just makes me so thankful that I have a big ball of personality that likes to give kisses and sleep 5 hour stretches. 

Sorry new mamas, but I am so not jealous.

• Loading the player...
  • imagethatoneredhead:

I work with alot of newborns and seeing those tiny babies doesnt make me want another baby. In fact, it just makes me so thankful that I have a big ball of personality that likes to give kisses and sleep 5 hour stretches. 

On that same note, I am afraid of holding other people's newborns.

Oh, and I still nurse my LO to sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageacbfreire:
    imagethatoneredhead:

I work with alot of newborns and seeing those tiny babies doesnt make me want another baby. In fact, it just makes me so thankful that I have a big ball of personality that likes to give kisses and sleep 5 hour stretches. 

so do I and still bed share! :)
  • imagedrbethc:
    imageacbfreire:
    imagethatoneredhead:

I'm nursing DS to sleep as I type this. I can get him to sleep standing and swaying with him, but it's not nearly as relaxing for me. I'll take a break where I can get one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagethatoneredhead:

I have 2. I am the opposite and I have major baby fever and I am even annoying myself.

I have been terrible about getting LO outside since its been so cold and snowy here. I finally got her out today and I was so cold I pulled the plug on it after 20 min.

ETA: I am also annoyed that the bump wont delete my stupid Christmas Countdown ticker. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Lately DH is always "busy " doing things around the house that he can't play/ watch DD. I SAH so when he is home I like to get some time to myself. So lately I have been telling him I need to do certain chores, which I do but then ill play games on my phone a little longer afterwards just to have some free time to myself

• imagekhill86:
    imagedrbethc:
    imageacbfreire:
    imagethatoneredhead:

I'm nursing DS to sleep as I type this. I can get him to sleep standing and swaying with him, but it's not nearly as relaxing for me. I'll take a break where I can get one!

Exactly! Plus it is just another sleep association, so I prefer nursing her to sleep - it is relaxing for both of us. My back cannot take it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagespeer06:
    imageacbfreire:
    imagekhill86:
    imagedrbethc:
    imageacbfreire:
    imagethatoneredhead:

Exactly! Plus it is just another sleep association, so I prefer nursing her to sleep - it is relaxing for both of us. My back cannot take it!

I still nurse DD to sleep. It's relaxing for both of us.

Same.  And we moved her into her big girl crib a couple weeks ago, but she still ends up in our bed most nights.  Guilty. 

TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"