Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Babysitter info

My children will be going to a babysitter for the first time starting January. I know the woman personally, we used to hang out years ago but then I moved away, so I know she's wonderful with kids. But I'm struggling with things that I should tell her or leave with her about the kids. My son is 2 and my daughter is 12 weeks. I know the basics like their full names, date of birth, and doctor's information... along with a release for her to take them to the doctor in case of an emergency. Can you think of anything else I should tell her or give information to her? I know I'm going to have to teach her a few hand signals as my son doesn't speak much, but other than that I'm unsure what info I should give to her. Any suggestions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babysitter info

• Options
    Emergency contact info for others in case she can't reach you.
    I would also write/type up what a "typical" day looks like for your kiddos so she knows what to expect.
    Any known allergies or prior health concerns and what she needs to know regarding treatment.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options
    What type of discipline/rewards you use for your 2 year old...she might not be able to follow your exact plan but I would think it would be helpful for her to know.  
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageangielayne926:
    Emergency contact info for others in case she can't reach you. I would also write/type up what a "typical" day looks like for your kiddos so she knows what to expect. Any known allergies or prior health concerns and what she needs to know regarding treatment.

All of this. Also, what he eats/anything you don't want him to eat. Bedding for naptime, extra clothes, bottles, bibs, stroller, car seat.

• Options

Thank you all for your input. They are great suggestions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"