Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Interacting

When your baby is awake, are you constantly interacting or do you allow periods in the swing, playmat, etc where he/she is doing his/her own thing?

Re: Interacting

• Options
    I put my baby girl in a swing, a play mat, or the packnplay that has a bassinet. But she only goes up to 1520 min by herself, then I have to go pick her up or entertain her. She is 3 months
  • Options
    I put him down in a bouncer or on his playmat while I make dinner or do a quick chore. He seems to entertain himself by watching me or looking around. I never leave him for more than 15 minutes or so, but he is content and I like he can entertain himself for a small while.
    Sept 2013 started TTC#2 (never got PP period so hoping for the first egg to drop)
    Jan 2014 - diagnosed POF (Premature Ovarian Failure) and told pregnancy not possible without egg donor because my ovaries would never function again with my hormone levels (FSH 136, LH 98.6, AMH <.03, estradiol 0, HCG 7) - using acupuncture, chiropractic care and TCM herbs / supplements
    March 11, 2014 ovulated despite every doctors prognosis!!!
    Oct 2014 hormones (FSH 48, Estradiol 89, HCG 1) not good, but heckuva lot better!

Nov. 16, 2015 FET of single adopted 5AA embryo - BFN
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Read all about my TCC Journey here in my Blog Taking Back My Ovaries
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pretty much what PP's said. 15-20 minutes at a time max when he is awake.  
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"