Parenting
Options

What is the going rate for a blow job?

Mmkay... H and I are having a friendly wager over who spends less on fast food, snacks at gas stations etc. over the next month.

He wants a BJ if he wins, I want a new lens for my camera (approx $350... I'm buying it anyways, it's an investment). He's crying foul, but I hate BJs and could just as easily not bet on it and buy my lens anyway. 

This is fair yes? I'm a pretty klassy broad... and I'm scared of what I'll find if I google this. 

Re: What is the going rate for a blow job?

• Options
    Well no, I don't think they are compatible. Plus if you are going to buy the lense anyway it's not really for "winning".

BUT if you never give him BJs he will probably cave and think its worth it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think cheap hookers run you about 50$ a BJ. So a high end call girl would be about that and then around 1000$ a night for the whole show.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I mean, if you know what you're doing, it could go for $350.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I gave a BJ on Christmas in exchange for 3 loads of dishes in the dishwasher and a ton of hand wash dishes.  Took DH about 2.5 hours.  At minimum wage that would be about 20 bucks.
  • Options
    Take it from an old BJ giver it is worth at least 350. But you negate it if you are going to buy it anyway.
  • Options
    Tell him it would cost waaaaaaay more than that in Ft. Mac.
  • Options
    If you are going to buy it anyways, it's not fair. I think a BJ for him or a full body massage for you sounds fair. 
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

Hahaha Yes

• Options

This thread has all kinds of win, btw.

My poor DH hasn't received any blowies since we found out I was pregnant almost 2 years ago (the thought of engaging in the activity grossed me out).  I used to hand those out like candy, like a few a week.  Now, the poor sucker never gets any.  I should really consider using my skills as a bargaining device.  I'm surprised I've never thought of this before.   

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imageC_mo:

imagefredalina:
    Is it sad that all I care about here is what kind of lens you're going to buy?

Canon 50mm 1.4 is what I'm after. I want an 85mm eventually too, but it's a little out of my price range for now.  

i just bought a Sigma 50mm 1.4 (I have a Nikon but it is compatible with Canon as well) and i LOVE it. GL! ;) 

• Options
    imageC_mo:

imagefredalina:
    Cool. I have the "thrifty fifty" 50mm/1.8 and decided to get the Sigma 30mm/1.4 next since the 50 is a little too tight indoors for me.

That's my go to lens for now. I really like it and don't shoot indoors too often, so I figured I would upgrade. I just bought a 7D for Christmas and started using it last night. I'm pretty much in love:

ETA: realizing it's a little weird to have a picture of my kid in a thread about blow jobs... oh well. 

This thread is awesome. Also, go look at cametacamera.com and tell me if you found it cheaper 
  • Options

H says $40

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    I have nothing of value to add to this post - I just wanted to say its awesome. :-)
  • Options
    imageKitiara5512:

H says $40

That is oddly specific.

I would guess $50-200 depending on a few factors. But there's probably some regional variance.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    imageMrsSkull1107:

imagegimmietimmies:

Hilarious!! Former Albertan is finding this verrrrry funny!

Hilarious=YouTube: my name is Steve I work on site.
  • Options

imagecatycate:
    I mean, if you know what you're doing, it could go for $350.

Yes 

m/c 2013
  • Options

imageATMmom324:
    I gave a BJ on Christmas in exchange for 3 loads of dishes in the dishwasher and a ton of hand wash dishes.  Took DH about 2.5 hours.  At minimum wage that would be about 20 bucks.

ILY.

also I'm really surprised by how many people hate blowies...I love giving them...it turns me on! ya'll are crazy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageATMmom324:

ILY.

also I'm really surprised by how many people hate blowies...I love giving them...it turns me on! ya'll are crazy.

• Options
    They're like gold here since I really have to be in the mood. And no, dh has never reciprocated, but I'm not upset, they're not my thing.
  • Options
    imagembenit4:
    imageKarschingham:

They turn me on too. I am so empowered. 

I used to feel that way.  Now they just make my jaw hurt.  How do you make that stop? 

• Options

imageBrandi Bee:
    BJs happen everytime we do it. Just curious how often the ladies here get oral?

Maybe once a month.  I really don't enjoy it but he loves it and I know I am guaranteed to O so about once a month I give in. 

• Options
    imageATMmom324:
    imagembenit4:
    imageKarschingham:

I used to feel that way.  Now they just make my jaw hurt.  How do you make that stop? 

give moar blowies!

• Options
    imageKarschingham:
    imageATMmom324:
    imagembenit4:
    imageKarschingham:

give moar blowies!

lube your jaw! WD40 maybe?
  • Options
    imageKarschingham:
    imageATMmom324:
    imagembenit4:
    imageKarschingham:

give moar blowies!

DH is that you?  Did you hack TB?

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageKarschingham:
    imageATMmom324:
    imagembenit4:
    imageKarschingham:

give moar blowies!

lube your jaw! WD40 maybe?

Yum...That sounds scrumptious. 

• Options
    imageATMmom324:
    imageKarschingham:
    imageATMmom324:
    imagembenit4:
    imageKarschingham:

give moar blowies!

DH is that you?  Did you hack TB?

ILY.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"