Baby Showers

I need cheesy shower games!

My SIL loves cheesy shower games.  Give me your best ones that is appropriate for a fun-loving mostly family group!

Re: I need cheesy shower games!

• imageI Heart The 80s:
    Cheesy games? For sure the diaper filled with melted candy bar. Or tasting the baby food.

I should add, without being gross. Stick out tongue

• If you are on Pinterest , I would type in baby shower games. There are a ton on there. My friend recently had a shower and that's where they got their ideas. They had a baby word scramble, a raffle, blind folded diaper change, etc.

Good luck! 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJNCPro3130:

If you are on Pinterest , I would type in baby shower games. There are a ton on there. My friend recently had a shower and that's where they got their ideas. They had a baby word scramble, a raffle, blind folded diaper change, etc.

Good luck! 

I didn't even think about checking pinterest. Thanks!

• Have people guess how many squares of toilet paper she is around her belly. =) pass a roll around and have every one rip off the amount they think and measure at the end of the game. =)
  • Give everyone a book and a piece of paper and pencil/pen.  Then ask them to draw a baby on their head (or other baby related item) in the order you give them.  MTB gets to guess which is "best".  The guest writes there name on the back so MTB doesn't know who did what.

Put Q-tips, M&Ms, etc. in a baby bottle and have guests guess how many are in there without going over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"