Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Introduction

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to throw out an introduction. I've been lurking around for a month or so, but finally decided to jump into the waters. I'm not huge on using abbreviations or acronyms, so you'll tend to notice I spell everything out.

My wife and I are due on 7/31/2013 with our first(only?) child. At this point, I don't care what gender it is as long as it's healthy. That sounds so cliche to some people, but I'm sure there are kindred spirits here who feel the same.

Not sure what else to throw in here, so I'll just leave it at that for now. I'm looking forward to interacting and learning from some of you more experience dads!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Introduction

• Options

Welcome!  Yes, it is cliche to say you just want a healthy child, but it is true.  We have a range of dads as I'm sure you've noticed, from a dad of 5, to brand new dads and dads-to-be such as yourself, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• Options
    I just don't get the whole acronym thing. I mean, if we were sitting here texting, that would be one thing. But, we're all at keyboards. It takes literally half a second more to finish typing the full word or phrase!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome!

I have a 3 month old....he is sitting in my lap as I try to type. Between beating the computer, slobbering down my arm and yelling baby talk at the screen...that's my life and what I have going on.

Welcome! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome. You'll find that most on this board don't use many of the abbreviations. Don't hesitate to ask questions

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"