December 2011 Moms
Options

The Sleep Mystery ... SOLVED!

So I have been posting since November about how Josephine was giving us fits with her sleep ... well today she FINALLY let me in her mouth... she has SIX new teeth poking through. Four molars and the two next to the bottom front.

She has slept pretty well since the weekend we thought it was because she was playing with all her cousins ... but nope her mouth feels better.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The Sleep Mystery ... SOLVED!

• Options
    So glad it's better!  Six at one time sounds terrible, so I'm glad she's feeling better, too.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks!! Me too.

6 teeth at once is horrible but she's sleeping between 10 and 12hrs at night now.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aw poor thing! I'm glad she's sleeping better! LO has had a runny nose and not been feeling well through Christmas. I took him to the Dr yesterday and found out he has a double ear infection, AND has 4 to 5 more teeth starting to come in. No wonder he's been so miserable! Maybe we can get some sleep when these finally poke through!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, yuck, double ear infection, and teeth... I'm sorry.  I know you are probably exhausted and LO isn't feeling himself. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"