Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

mirror in your car to see baby? NO middle head rest

I bought a mirror that I could use to see the baby while I'm driving, but unfortunately my car doesnt have a middle head rest so I cant use it (and of course I threw away the packaging so I cant return)

Does anyone know of a mirror that doesnt need a headrest in order to hang in the car?  I really hate driving and not being able to see his head. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: mirror in your car to see baby? NO middle head rest

• Options
    I used one from Walmart with DS and put it on the headrest to the left of baby and it adjusted so I could aim it at the middle wear DS was sitting and still see him great.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Options
    I use the Brica Baby in Sight Mega Mirror on a rear headrest. But according to the package there are 3 other ways to hang it.. tether anchor.. center back seat with deck.. and center back seat on bench seat.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the same problem. Got this one https://www.target.com/p/diono-mirror-easy-view/-/A-13957923#prodSlot=medium_1_19&term=baby mirror. It is awesome. It is on a pivot ball so it really adjusts. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Do you have an anchor behind the seat? there should be several ways to mount it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelaurenhankey:
    Do you have an anchor behind the seat? there should be several ways to mount it.

Ours has 3 ways to do it, I dont have any headrest in the back.. but I it worked with the anchor like the PP said.  Works well, got it at Walmart for $20.00 - comes with a remote for light and music. On the website they have a cute one with colors and such on it also with a remote for light and music... but I didnt want to wait to get it so mine is gray - blah :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemhaley1107:
    I use the Brica Baby in Sight Mega Mirror on a rear headrest. But according to the package there are 3 other ways to hang it.. tether anchor.. center back seat with deck.. and center back seat on bench seat.

I bought and returned this one. None of the installations worked on my car. Molded head rests on the sides, and none in the middle. It supposedly works on molded headrests, but in reality does not. It flopped all around. I haven't found anything that works yet. 

• Options

imageAnjvatier:
    I had the same problem. Got this one https://www.target.com/p/diono-mirror-easy-view/-/A-13957923#prodSlot=medium_1_19&term=baby mirror. It is awesome. It is on a pivot ball so it really adjusts. 

what does this one attach to? 

• Options

I got one that has a suction cup and sticks on the back glass.  Works great

imageimage 

• Options
    imageKissty:

I got one that has a suction cup and sticks on the back glass.  Works great

the suction cup falls off my window. Seriously, do I have a cursed car or what?

I am destined to not view my baby in the car. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"