Toddlers: 24 Months+

is it me or is my kid already bored with..............

Anyone else noticing this or is this happening in their house?  I feel like my 26 month old daughter is already bored with her xmas presents.  For instance today she played with some of it briefly and is carrying around some of the stuff- bc she always likes to carry something with her- but I feel as though she was bored- she wanted to go upstairs and play with my sisters- her Aunts- purse and go through it.  We even went out today briefly to the store to break up the day and I when we got back- same stuff- oh she played with one of her wipes for like 20 minutes- cleaning things around the house.  Are you serious?!?!?!? 

Just wondering!  UGH

Re: is it me or is my kid already bored with..............

• My DS had no toys he liked (expect soccer/basket balls) at 26 months.  I find that the stuff I bought him back then he started playing with later. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is not just you. I have seem some ideas on pinterest regarding toy rotation and I am going to start that once the holidays are over.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope, DD is playing with everything AND by herself, so I don't have to be right next to her 24/7...  I can actually go to the bathroom, or get a drink, or check my email w/o being bothered.

She has a fav, her LeapPad2, but is pretty much playing with everything.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"