Single Parents
Options

need to know im gonna be ok

I started dating this guy for like 3 months, and learned I was pregnant with his baby on 12.12.12. Odd day huh? Anyways he wants nothing to do with me or his unborn child I am carrying.

I just need some reassurance im gonna be ok. I feel like I have no support. I am terrified of being pregnant and alone. I have a 5 year old son, who wants nothing more than to have a baby sister. It is so hard to be excited, when I have no clue how im going to pay my bills when im on maternity leave. Whos going to help take care of my son too?? Please tell me im not the first one to experience this and that everything will be ok with this blessing from God. Tongue Tied

Re: need to know im gonna be ok

• Options

You're going to be just fine! 

You are not the only one to go through this type of situation- It's not as bad as it feels/seems.. I promise.

• Options
    imagepregokat:

You're going to be just fine! 

You are not the only one to go through this type of situation- It's not as bad as it feels/seems.. I promise.

Thanks! Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You'll be ok. When I was pregnant with my son, the biofather freaked out, and I was on my own within 2 weeks of finding out. I went through my pregnancy, birth, and raising my son on my own. I had a crap job, minimal money, but somehow I made it work. My son is now 6, and I've found a great man who has been around for the past year, and we are now expecting a child together.

I know it's scary. I know it seems impossible. Trust me, you will get through this. Remember, you're not driving the bus; God is, and he won't steer you wrong. 

Best of luck! 

• Options
    imagemandi195:

You'll be ok. When I was pregnant with my son, the biofather freaked out, and I was on my own within 2 weeks of finding out. I went through my pregnancy, birth, and raising my son on my own. I had a crap job, minimal money, but somehow I made it work. My son is now 6, and I've found a great man who has been around for the past year, and we are now expecting a child together.

I know it's scary. I know it seems impossible. Trust me, you will get through this. Remember, you're not driving the bus; God is, and he won't steer you wrong. 

Best of luck! 

Thanks mandi195. I see we are due a week apart. My EDD is 8.26.13. We should keep in touch.

• Options

You'll be fine...

You will be able to figure out things as you go. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagemissleslielea:

Thanks mandi195. I see we are due a week apart. My EDD is 8.26.13. We should keep in touch.

No problem! I know the stress, and how scary it can be, but somehow we mommies manage to pull through it all. Yes, let's keep in touch! It's always good to connect with other mommies, especially those who you can go through pregnancy with! :)

• Options
    god never gives you more than you can handle you will be amazing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Geeze, that's tough - being pregnant AND having a little one running around while single. I'm sorry :(

You're not alone, though. I'm pregnant with my first, with no daddy or really, any friends or family around for support. I'm still trying to figure out who's going to take me to the hospital or feed my cat when I got into labor lol  Like PP said, you'll figure it out as you go along. That's what I keep telling *myself*, anyway.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I too have the same questions/concerns you do. Who's going to take my son to his first day of school next year? Im due right around when school goes back in the fall. Some how, some way....it will work....for all of us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"