July 2012 Moms
Options

I hope you ladies don't mind a pregnancy ?

It's nothing to serious. Its your opinions on baby names. DH and I can't really agree and i know we have about 240 days to go but I posted on the August board but i really just love you ladies,and appricate and value your opinions so what do you think which is your favortie?

Lillian Pearl

Vivian Pearl

Evelyn Joyce

I know some of you ladies are on the BNB. TIA ladies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hope you ladies don't mind a pregnancy ?

• Options
    Vivian. Because that's almost my name. My parents misspelled it Vivien [aka one of the boys' spelling].

But I do like Lillian Pearl. I just think there's a lot of Lillians and Lilys these days.
  • Options

imageVive:
    Vivian. Because that's almost my name. My parents misspelled it Vivien [aka one of the boys' spelling]. But I do like Lillian Pearl. I just think there's a lot of Lillians and Lilys these days.

That I think is our big problem I LOVE Lillian. It would be Lillian not Lilly at all unless she decided that is what she wanted to go by later. But at the same time I don't know if I like the fact that it is getting popular. I also really LOVE Vivian. which is why i came to you ladies. Thank you Vive!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vivien! Love it!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lillian Pearl is my favorite.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

I like Vivian Pearl the best.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options
    Congrats on the pregnancy! Vivian Pearl is my favorite!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think Vivian Pearl is a little more unusual than Lillian Pearl (I know of four baby Lillians but dont know any Vivians)  I like Vivian or Vivienne (I think thats the French spelling but not completely sure.)   
  • Options
    Vivian Pearl gets my vote.
  • Options
    imageTwinklestar7:
    I think Vivian Pearl is a little more unusual than Lillian Pearl I know of four baby Lillians but dont know any Viviansnbsp; I like Vivian or Viviennenbsp;I think thats the French spelling but not completely sure.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;

Vivienne is the feminine French form of Vivian [which is the English feminine]. Also, it's apparently the "easy" spelling version... 2 Vs, 2 is, 2 es, 2 ns... If you have two of each letter you're good. A word of warning, should you go with the name Vivian you should expect people to often pick a different spelling of the same name. I have taken to saying "if it begins with a V that's close enough".
  • Options
    theyre all gorgeous

• Options

imageMelRC117:
    I like Vivian Pearl.  Second choice would be Lillian, not that Evelyn isn't a great choice either! 

I was thinking I liked Evelyn as the second choice after Vivian/Vivienne, but I think a different middle name might make it better, maybe?   Joyce is nice but for some reason it doesnt seem to flow as well with Evelyn as well as Pearl did for you other two name choices.   Evelyn Joy for example seems to flow better than Evelyn Joyce, but its just my opinion  They are all lovely names in general, though!  

Edit: Sorry, didnt mean to quote!

• Options

imageVive:
    imageTwinklestar7:
    I think Vivian Pearl is a little more unusual than Lillian Pearl I know of four baby Lillians but dont know any Viviansnbsp; I like Vivian or Viviennenbsp;I think thats the French spelling but not completely sure.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;
    Vivienne is the feminine French form of Vivian [which is the English feminine]. Also, it's apparently the "easy" spelling version... 2 Vs, 2 is, 2 es, 2 ns... If you have two of each letter you're good. A word of warning, should you go with the name Vivian you should expect people to often pick a different spelling of the same name. I have taken to saying "if it begins with a V that's close enough".

OP, Sorry to hijack your thread so much but I just have to say- I find it interesting how it has 2 of the same letters in the whole name in the "easy" spelling...how many names can boast that?  Thanks for the explanation, Vive!

• Options
    I vote Vivian Pearl. I love both the names and I think Viv, Vivvy are both really cute nick names. Lily/Lillian is WAY common these days, but I too love that name.

• Options

imagehijoi:
    Vivian was on our short list for Veronica, so that's my vote! Is Oearl a family name? I only ask because you used it twice.

They both are. I am just a little more attached to Pearl. It was my great grandmother's MN.

• Options
    I love Vivian Pearl but Lillian is a great one too!
  • Options

imagelilahbean13:
    Vivien! Love it!

This!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageVive:
    imageTwinklestar7:

My niece is Vivienne, and we use the "two of everything" rule when spelling it, too. Pretty fun.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagerwenck:
    I like the name Evelyn.  Vivian is pretty too.  Congratulations on your August baby.  I am having a baby in August too- Aug 6th is my EDD.  When is yours?
    August 25th.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"