Single Parents

Sad to be without LO

Tonight is the first night I am without my LO. He went with his father to his Grandma's house and they will come back tomorrow sometime. Yesterday was rough because we had the shortest nap possible in the afternoon and then slept horribly because the room he and I were sleeping in was very close to all of the partying going on so the loud talking and laughing kept him up and woke him up a couple of times. So I got no sleep and am beat and am thankful to have this welcome rest, but I miss my LO! Does this ever get easier? I've been told that it only gets harder especially when they grow up and drive and stay out late and everything like that. I just miss my LO so much. I wish his father would wake up and fix himself so that things could be better and maybe we could live happily ever after, though I know that won't happen with him. I was looking at the young families at the Christmas party I went to and cried on my way home because I wanted to have that. I guess this is just my pity party right now.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sad to be without LO

• The first night without LO is definitely hard. But it gets easier over time I promise.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You'll always miss your LO, but it does get easier to deal with. My DD has been with her father since last Friday, and we won't pick her up again til Saturday. It's been a very quiet holiday! But I try to enjoy my time alone (well, with FI now) even when I'm missing her like crazy.
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"