So I was really hoping my baby girl would make an appearance before my repeat scheduled csection on Wednesday 12/26, but looks like that's not going to happen. I'll be 39 weeks and 3 days on Wednesday. I'm currently 1 cm and 80% effaced per last Thursday's appt. my dr told me she'd let me wait it out til 42 weeks, but I'm miserable. I have so much pressure on my back and pelvis walking has become very difficult. On Thursday baby measured 8 lbs 9 oz and her head a week and 3 days ahead. This is my last child and I really wanted to experience a vaginal birth, but I don't think I can hold out. If I wait another week she'll be a January baby. She already doesn't move very much and I'm scared to death that if I wait it out for the vbac and something were to happen to her I could never forgive myself. I'm just ready for her to be out and safe. I have several close friends/family that have lost their babies at term and it has me anxious. I know I'm not going to change my mind to wait, but I wanted to post in case someone else was in my shoes. I've lurked on this board my entire pregnancy with such high hopes for a vbac. Good luck to all you other mommies out there.