Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Cute lunch check-in

The twelve days of Christmas lunches were a complete success (at least in my DD's eyes!) and I can't wait to do it again next year! She'll be off school for the next few weeks and my lunch duties will be greatly reduced, so I'm not sure when I'll post again. I am a little sad that I didn't get to make all of the Christmasy lunches I normally would, but there's always next year. :)

Eight maids a milking! I have a lot of cookie cutters but alas, no cow! This was made with only a rectangle cutter and a little patience. PB/honey cow sandwich with cheese, sprinkles and fruit leather details. The **THIS IS SPAM** is a mint candy (Target). There's also a Hershey's Kiss cowbell, snap peas and a clementine. Love this one!

Nine ladies dancing (with horrible photography!). This was the first time I'd ever cut out a pattern (Internet coloring page) and used it to cut cheese. Lest you think I'm a crazy perfectionist, I used my last piece of printer paper, last piece of cheese and a few Sunchips left over from a Subway lunch to make this ballerina. Zero advance planning! In this (deep, dark) box are also carrots, raspberries, snap peas and golden tomatoes.

10 lords a leaping. This lunch provided the perfect excuse to buy a set of gingerbread ninja cookie cutters from target. The sandwich man is jumping over a Lego full of yogurt raisins. There's also a snap pea Christmas tree, raspberries, penguin crackers, mini apple and rolled deli ham, plus a little (uneven) hat made from a strawberry and cheese.

11 pipers piping. Get it? Lips and some Pepperidge Farm pipes? There's also strawberries, snap peas, cucumbers and raisins.

12 drummers drumming (there's also a sidecar of crackers/cheese/meat - it was supposed to be a Thermos of spaghetti but my DH ate it overnight!). The drum has fruit leather details and Poki drumsticks, plus lots of strawberry hearts.

PIP your cute lunches here! My grocery store is filled with all kinds of cute lunch products - hopefully yours are too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"