June 2011 Moms

Fertility Friend

Hey all!

So this is my first month temping, next month we plan to officially TTC. Anyways i am using fertility friend which has been great to chart everythingi have been charting CM and period etc for over a month, temping i just started this month. Now that i am rambling here is my question. Last week i was very sick with a high fever for 4 days. I charted them because i am trying to be very accurate. However, it really throws off my charting.
This week should be my fertile/ovulate week and my temps are back to how they normally are. So, having the messed up week, will it throw off my data in the long run? Or somehow will ovulation still be detectable bc it wasnt during fertile week?
How does it work out for you when you are sick? This may all sound naive, but i am just gathering info: thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fertility Friend

• I acknowledge that the month is going to be off and I mark on FF that I was sick. (What I did when TTC DS)
  • imageMommyKayla11:
    I acknowledge that the month is going to be off and I mark on FF that I was sick. What I did when TTC DS

This. If you see your temp spike this week maybe some ewcm, you could always go and discard the fever temps from last week. If I'm not mistaking, fever is one of the check boxes and that way you and FF both know.
  • Loading the player...
  • You can mark the days you were sick on FF with "fever" and it should take that into account.  It might not be as accurate as a non-sick month but should still be ok.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"