August 2011 Moms

Hot or Not: Kate Hudson?

DH says she is not attractive at all, I am on the fence. I happen to be a sucker for a good Kate Hudson chick flick, so I don't know if I think she is cute or if I love her movies so much that I look past the ugly... What do you think?

PS just watched My Best Friend's Girl for the 100th time haha
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hot or Not: Kate Hudson?

• Kate Hudson is gorgeous!! My only complaint is that she doesn't have boobs, haha!
  • DH says Not. I love her chick flicks but I like my women with some meat and butt/breast ;-)

DH says have you seen Goldie Hawn? That will be her in 20 years.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Absolutely hated How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, so I'm not a fan. I don't really pay attention to her, so no opinion on hot or not.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageWashingtonQueen:
    Kate Hudson is gorgeous!! My only complaint is that she doesn't have boobs, haha!

LOL, to the bolded, I have the same thought whenever I see her in a movie.  

• imageladybugpjb:
    Absolutely hated How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, so I'm not a fan. I don't really pay attention to her, so no opinion on hot or not.

That is one of my favorites! What you said is blasphemy! Haha! That is one of those movies that if it is on tv, I have to watch it.

And yea Goldie Hawn is a train wreck, but is Kate stays away from the plastic surgeon, she might survive.
  • imageBabyQuizzle:
    imageladybugpjb:
    Absolutely hated How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, so I'm not a fan. I don't really pay attention to her, so no opinion on hot or not.
    That is one of my favorites! What you said is blasphemy! Haha! That is one of those movies that if it is on tv, I have to watch it. .

This!!

• I think she's attractive.

// I love you too. //

• imageCootieQueen170:

imageWashingtonQueen:
    Kate Hudson is gorgeous!! My only complaint is that she doesn't have boobs, haha!

I have the same thought every time I see Keira Knightley.  GOD, that is one boobless woman.

// I love you too. //

• imageBlinkMe182:

I think she is cute/quirky/funny- I agree on the boobs-

H used his favorite line "Well, I wouldn't throw her out of bed"

and Nerd-Alert- Have you seen her in Glee??  she has a great body

HAHAHA!!

She's cute, but I wouldn't put her in the "hot" category, if that makes sense.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageWashingtonQueen:

imageBabyQuizzle:
    imageladybugpjb:
    That is one of my favorites! What you said is blasphemy! Haha! That is one of those movies that if it is on tv, I have to watch it. .

This!!

All I remember from the movie is when she and the guy are making complete fools of themselves in public - at some gala or something? I don't even remember. They were saying awful things about each other in front of a crowd?

And just remembered the scene where she's being stupid and naming his thing...and just being completely ridiculous.

That's about all I remember.

It pains me when people do embarrassing things or say things I know they will regret later, even if those people are just movie characters. I've never tried to watch it again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageCootieQueen170:

imageWashingtonQueen:

LOL - My H has complained about the same thing in the past. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"